“Old Firm mass brawl”

They don’t say it because “Rainjurs ur deed” in their tiny minds(and world).Hence no Old Firm.
What’s your reasoning for not using the term?
I don’t use it because I don’t want my club or our support linked to an organisation that enabled men to prey on children.When caught allowed them to continue to prey on children without a regard for the lads welfare.As long as the name of their rhat club was protected.I don’t want connected by association with the most horrible bigoted organisation out-with the Catholic Church.Another organisation that should be shut down in my opinion m(that’s for another day).So thats my reason for not using old firm.What’s your reason for using it?

I don’t use it because I don’t want my club or our support linked to an organisation that enabled men to prey on children.When caught allowed them to continue to prey on children without a regard for the lads welfare.As long as the name of their rhat club was protected.I don’t want connected by association with the most horrible bigoted organisation out-with the Catholic Church.Another organisation that should be shut down in my opinion m(that’s for another day).So thats my reason for not using old firm.What’s your reason for using it?
Same mate.

obviously I am not wanting to give them anymore hits but did the Daily Rebel admit it was Tim on Tim and nothing to do with us or football ?

To answer your question - no they didn't. Nobody has. Hopefully once the court case has been heard it will come out. But nobody at this time has called it what it was.

That's because - as you may recall - when this first happened everyone was CERTAIN it was Old Firm violence.

Everyone was CERTAIN that a group of Rangers fans ran into the pub and stabbed this guy.

Everyone was CERTAIN that this was a sectarian attack fuelled by the football.

Everyone was CERTAIN we were responsible simply because we lost a football match and couldn't hack it.

Except...as the details started to emerge it turned out the boy Beard on Facebook allegedly responsible is a big Celtic fan. And after days of coverage and outrage all of a sudden there was nothing. Not a peep. Because it doesn't suit the "Old Firm fans are all animals" agenda the media likes to portray up here.

So even if it turns out to be a Celtic fan stabbing another Celtic fan I don't imagine the press will go down that road.

As an aside - The Record actually printed this at the time. They should have been hammered for this. Absolute jackanory.
One eyewitness said: ""The whole thing apparently started when Rangers fans went into Strathduie (Bar) and tabbed people in the back.
"Celtic fans went out to chase them and fight and there was more stabbings." Article here

On a similar topic - did we ever hear if anyone was arrested or charged for the chibbing of a guy in their hospitality suite a few seasons ago (after a midweek game against Killie)? That particular one fell off my radar.

On a similar topic - did we ever hear if anyone was arrested or charged for the chibbing of a guy in their hospitality suite a few seasons ago (after a midweek game against Killie)? That particular one fell off my radar.
Fell off the police and PFs as well funnily enough as well as the msm and government who seem to let these things slide when they’re concerned.

Read the comments on it, looks like the money was pocketed by a relation :D

Francie McCann
Is that right Skye truly wonderful....yes I bet you n your mum have really appreciated not giving the donations from these good people to myself or my sons!!!! Instead my Family as you say have !!!! Well let the truth be known you or your mother my sister has kept these good people's money to your selfs shame on you all and I intend to see that you pay every penny donated to myself and my two sons given to your mum to keep safe in her bank account till I got out of hospital back to my sons and I !!!Shame on you Kell

Francie McCann
Is that right Skye truly wonderful....yes I bet you n your mum have really appreciated not giving the donations from these good people to myself or my sons!!!! Instead my Family as you say have !!!! Well let the truth be known you or your mother my sister has kept these good people's money to your selfs shame on you all and I intend to see that you pay every penny donated to myself and my two sons given to your mum to keep safe in her bank account till I got out of hospital back to my sons and I !!!Shame on you Kell
No surprise. Looks like Skye put it right into her Sky rocket.

To answer your question - no they didn't. Nobody has. Hopefully once the court case has been heard it will come out. But nobody at this time has called it what it was.

That's because - as you may recall - when this first happened everyone was CERTAIN it was Old Firm violence.

Everyone was CERTAIN that a group of Rangers fans ran into the pub and stabbed this guy.

Everyone was CERTAIN that this was a sectarian attack fuelled by the football.

Everyone was CERTAIN we were responsible simply because we lost a football match and couldn't hack it.

Except...as the details started to emerge it turned out the boy Beard on Facebook allegedly responsible is a big Celtic fan. And after days of coverage and outrage all of a sudden there was nothing. Not a peep. Because it doesn't suit the "Old Firm fans are all animals" agenda the media likes to portray up here.

So even if it turns out to be a Celtic fan stabbing another Celtic fan I don't imagine the press will go down that road.

As an aside - The Record actually printed this at the time. They should have been hammered for this. Absolute jackanory.
One eyewitness said: ""The whole thing apparently started when Rangers fans went into Strathduie (Bar) and tabbed people in the back.
"Celtic fans went out to chase them and fight and there was more stabbings." Article here
I remember reading this in Irish papers and Rangers fans got the blame. No retraction. Nothing.

Ye that’s them.is he still about?They boxed when they were younger then involved with the CS gas thing at Easter rd in the 80’s.Pair of pricks to be honest.
Knew both of them well, grew up with them. They are from Hardridge in Pollok originally. Pair of evil bastards, Lee especially. I haven't seen him for 25 years or so. Last time I see him he was in town with a syringe full of aids for revenge on a guy who stabbed his dad.

Francie McCann

He looks a complete nutter. Amusing reading the donations page tho. Nice to see them fleecing one another and behaving like the best fans in the world. If they had an anti Jewish gofundme they’d raise about 10m quid.

I remember reading this in Irish papers and Rangers fans got the blame. No retraction. Nothing.

I’m sure there was a story on the Record website similar to the one I quoted in my earlier post but it was used pretty far up and it was in the intro that Rangers fans “stormed” a pub etc.

I’m sure there was one but I can’t find it so I’m maybe incorrectly recalling it.

They should’ve been hammered for it though. A pretty poor eyewitness account if they even spoke to someone at the scene.

I’m sure there was a story on the Record website similar to the one I quoted in my earlier post but it was used pretty far up and it was in the intro that Rangers fans “stormed” a pub etc.

I’m sure there was one but I can’t find it so I’m maybe incorrectly recalling it.

They should’ve been hammered for it though. A pretty poor eyewitness account if they even spoke to someone at the scene.
You’re spot on mate. The story in the press was a group of Rangers fans attacked and stabbed them in a pub. I walked through merchant city that day and any obvious Rangers fans in that area would have been on a suicide mission. I had to take a blue baseball cap off to be sure if being safe. The drunkenness was incredible and i saw a totally innocent foreigner kicked off his bike by one of them. Utter scum falling in the street and lying drunk in doorways.

Celtic fans set about Celtic fans. Celtic fan in hospital and celtic fan on trial.

Celtic fan starts a fund for the injured celtic fan and his family but keeps all the donated cash.

Lovely bunch these celtic fans.

Did the poor guy who got stabbed recover?

Francie McCann
No harm at all to the innocent victim but here comes the bit!
The wording of the the page’s intro is vague to the point that it’s downright scandalous. “We want to raise this money for Francis and his family as he’s a loyal Celtic fan who was only out to watch his boyhood Celtic when he was attacked and left in a critical way.”
Anyone reading that would automatically assume that it was Rangers fans who attacked the boy. One prick donates and mentions huns ffs! It was the same when Raemon Gormley was murdered by another Celtc fan in Blantyre. I still think people believe that it was a sectarian killing.
They have perpetuated the myth that it was Rangers fans who stabbed him.

Knew both of them well, grew up with them. They are from Hardridge in Pollok originally. Pair of evil bastards, Lee especially. I haven't seen him for 25 years or so. Last time I see him he was in town with a syringe full of aids for revenge on a guy who stabbed his dad.
Horrible cu*ts did they not have an older brother as well.Liberty taking cu*ts.Seen one of them take a helluva tanking along from George Square late 80’s.Enjoyed that.Never liked them.

The Sun reported it like this

One eyewitness told the Daily Record: "Three stabbed from what I heard. Saw one stabbed in shoulder and cut on forehead.

"Folk saying someone, young Celtic fan, in bad way. Two separate stabbing incidents I mean.

"The whole thing apparently started when Rangers fans went into Strathduie (Bar) and stabbed people in the back.

"Celtic fans went out to chase them and fight and there was more stabbings."

Another witness said: "Albion St next to Italian kitchen was where the guy was with a stab wound to the neck"

"Then on Blackfriars St there was two others who were stabbed in the back.

"Looks like Celtic and Rangers fans met where Albion St and Blackfriars St meet."

Horrible cu*ts did they not have an older brother as well.Liberty taking cu*ts.Seen one of them take a helluva tanking along from George Square late 80’s.Enjoyed that.Never liked them.
Can't remember about the older brother but they had a younger sister. Definitely libertytakers and I never shed a tear when I seen who it was that got stabbed last year. There would have been a reason for that.nit wasn't random.

Celtic fans set about Celtic fans. Celtic fan in hospital and celtic fan on trial.

Celtic fan starts a fund for the injured celtic fan and his family but keeps all the donated cash.

Nothing poor about him mate. Read the thread. Utter scumbag

Can't remember about the older brother but they had a younger sister. Definitely libertytakers and I never shed a tear when I seen who it was that got stabbed last year. There would have been a reason for that.nit wasn't random.
You are probably right mate I maybe wrong about an older brother but I’ve not seen or heard about them in 25 years.When I seen his picture I knew his face right away and my first thought was he’s been done for something he’s involved in.

He is not a “poor guy”.He is a fu*king animal who took liberties with many people and it probably come back to bite him.A wrong un all his days.

You are probably right mate I maybe wrong about an older brother but I’ve not seen or heard about them in 25 years.When I seen his picture I knew his face right away and my first thought was he’s been done for something he’s involved in.

He is not a “poor guy”.He is a fu*king animal who took liberties with many people and it probably come back to bite him.A wrong un all his

He is not a “poor guy”.He is a fu*king animal who took liberties with many people and it probably come back to bite him.A wrong un all his days.
There is a half brother Alex they used to hang awith. Might be him you're thinking of. He's similar ages though, maybe a bit older

Nothing poor about him mate. Read the thread. Utter scumbag

Sorry folks -the poor guy comment was clearly an inappropriate attempt at sarcasm within the context of the rest of my post

The whole disgusting episode sums up they bastards for the utter animals they are who are not fit to live in a civilised country.

Related to Soda McCann? Remember him from back in the day, did his son not get done for murder in Pollok in 2001?

Sorry folks -the poor guy comment was clearly an inappropriate attempt at sarcasm within the context of the rest of my post

The whole disgusting episode sums up they bastards for the utter animals they are who are not fit to live in a civilised country.
No bother mate.To early in the morning to read it right. :)) Your bang on scum doing what they do as best act like scum.

No harm at all to the innocent victim but here comes the bit!
The wording of the the page’s intro is vague to the point that it’s downright scandalous. “We want to raise this money for Francis and his family as he’s a loyal Celtic fan who was only out to watch his boyhood Celtic when he was attacked and left in a critical way.”
Anyone reading that would automatically assume that it was Rangers fans who attacked the boy. One prick donates and mentions huns ffs! It was the same when Raemon Gormley was murdered by another Celtc fan in Blantyre. I still think people believe that it was a sectarian killing.
They have perpetuated the myth that it was Rangers fans who stabbed him.
It's what they do..

Back