“Rangers first goal yesterday shouldn’t have stood”

To be honest, Goldson was offside and was interfering with play. Called it at the time. Sit in line with 6 yard box. We got away with one.

He stuck a foot out and didn’t get anything on it. Keeper waits expecting a touch.

To be honest, Goldson was offside and was interfering with play. Called it at the time. Sit in line with 6 yard box. We got away with one.

He stuck a foot out and didn’t get anything on it. Keeper waits expecting a touch.

No bother Thommo

I dont watch that nonsense. We're aware of their agenda and its blatant, it shouldn't come as a surprise - however that doesn't make it right or less damaging. The club should have a mound of evidence to sue the bbc for slander as it is... It damages the brand and in turn the club in general

Just watched it there. Goldson was behind his man in my opinion, not offside. Would be better when they talk this kind of shite they have a better angle to show!

He was standing offside but he never interfered with the keeper line of sight so he’s not offside “by the letter of the law”.
Honestly they think the rules of the game are the same as when they played .They base points on the old rules just sheer bad journalism every week the get the laws wrong

He’s a silly fanny. A silly fanny who is happy to put the boot into Rangers. That’s why he’s allowed on.

He better watch himself as if he wants to bad mouth us there’s a YouTube video of him playing guitar and singing while making what some say are homophobic remarks while he was at Cardiff city .

There are some bears who get pissed off hearing our club slated week in week out and if Thomson wants to start with us he could find his wee “ YouTube” video where he clearly shouts “ last one up is a poof “ and “ get all the gays in Cardiff up here “ winging its way to senior bbc bosses in London .

What’s good for the goose eh Thommo you turncoat .

He better watch himself as if he wants to bad mouth us there’s a YouTube video of him playing guitar and singing while making what some say are homophobic remarks while he was at Cardiff city .

There are some bears who get pissed off hearing our club slated week in week out and if Thomson wants to start with us he could find his wee “ YouTube” video where he clearly shouts “ last one up is a poof “ and “ get all the gays in Cardiff up here “ winging its way to senior bbc bosses in London .

What’s good for the goose eh Thommo you turncoat .
I wouldn’t even wait for him to start.

After all, he is paid by all of us

Celtic's goal was offside. (Edit. I'm wrong. He is behind the ball)
Assuming the lines on Hamilton's carpet are straight, which they appear to be elsewhere on the field, then Flasher is offside as the ball is played forward.

Last edited:
Beavis and Butthead at it again with their anti Rangers BS!! Ever wondered what gimps look like out the mask? Wonder no more, no offence to the gimps btw!!

Celtic's goal was offside.
Assuming the lines on Hamilton's carpet are straight, which they appear to be elsewhere on the field, then Flasher is offside as the ball is played forward.

I thought at the time it was offside but watching that he is behind the crosser, so not offside

Looked as clear a foul as you’re likely to see to me mate.

The guy won the ball but the way he jumped in made it a free kick. No seen it again but thought it was a free kick at the game.

Not seen the goal again either but if Goldson is in an offside position when Tav hits the free kick and he makes an attempt to hit the ball the rule is he’s offside. The ref didn’t even know a rule that’s just came out with a sub leaving the field at the nearest point possible.

Back