“Tackle” on Roofe

Yep straight red. Also the piggy HTF can that not be a foul??

Reactions: Gee
Was a shocker. Roofe had no business getting in that thugs way. How dare he attempt to play football. 100% a red, also the penalty that should have been and the hundred other things Anderson went out his way to cement his name along side the likes of Clancy.

Red all day long. No attempt to win the ball and wasn’t in control of the challenge. It was every bit as bad as the one at Aberdeen.

Stonewall red and stonewall penalty denied in that second half. Several other blatant fouls against us totally ignored, all the while St Johnstone are getting free kicks every time they hit the deck.

Pretty standard refereeing performance for a Rangers game to be honest.

The time to highlight these horrendous decisions is after a good win when you can’t be accused of using it as an excuse.

Now is the time to highlight it. A comfortable victory for us and calling out the ref will mean more than when we drop points, it just looks like sour grapes then.

Ref was a disgrace, should have been a straight red.

Get tripped in the box now means it is not a penalty.

Could see all our players stepping back from 50/50 contests as the tackles were ratcheted up by St Johnstone and they were out to do someone

As stonewall a red as you’ll see but as usual brushed away by the ref.

Sick to death of jobber players having free reign to kick us all over the park
Now that really was a straight red.
Almost by definition, the referee has to answer what he saw here.

The refs embolden this behaviour from opposition players when they let obvious bookings go earlier on in the game. St. Johnstone should have had at least 2 or 3 yellows before that, and it's a recurring thing in our games.

Doesn't matter if it's intentional or just clumsy because the opposition player is dugshite - it's dangerous and the ref needs to do their job

After a comfortable win is when to call it out.

First thing that went through my mind was that he had really done Roofe and the curse had struck again. How on earth is that not a red card ffs.

An absolute shocker. Should have been red. For a few seconds I thought Roofe was seriously injured, which would have been fuckin typical but thankfully he is OK.

I'm surprised the ref even showed a card. We're Rangers and we're fair game in the eyes of ALL officials. No one cant tell me otherwise that the officials in this country are out to do as much harm to us as they possibly can.

Compare and contrast to how easily Morelos gets a red. Nothing more than double standards on a weekly basis. Corrupt refs and incompetent refs ... the end result for us is they are our biggest threat this season.

Back