“Tackle” on Roofe

It was a brutal assault.

As someone said in the match thread, when Kent (I think it was) got done & the boy didn't even get booked, the dirty bassas then know they can get away with more of the same. Which will eventually seriously injure one of our players.

Hope SG calls out the officiating.

A total shocker, hoping Gerrard brings it up in his interview and get the pressure back on the officials.

Watching that performance from the ref, it’s almost as if because we are winning and playing well he gives them an easy ride. No I’m not going to give a red, your 3-0 up and cruising it. Rather than following the actual
Rules of the game

Last edited:
It was a brutal assault.

As someone said in the match thread, when Kent (I think it was) got done & the boy didn't even get booked, the dirty bassas then know they can get away with more of the same. Which will eventually seriously injure one of our players.

Hope SG calls out the officiating.

He probably won’t but he should. This silence in these situations is a big part of the problem.

He probably won’t but he should. This silence in these situations is a big part of the problem.

He just said there he doesn't mind the physicality as long as it's done in the right way. No mention of the specific assault which is a bit disappointing.

He just said there he doesn't mind the physicality as long as it's done in the right way. No mention of the specific assault which is a bit disappointing.

I like him as a manager, but I felt even last season this naive nice guy routine with these refs is probably going to cost him his job up here. I said that after the last game at parkhead when we seen levels of corruption that nine times out of ten we don’t overcome ..... yet we said nothing!

If it's one of our players doing that tackle, St Johnstone players mock indignation, in the refs face, red card. But our players just take it.

Who's the head of refs because he's a fuckin half wit of the highest level! Some of the stuff they let go is horrendous!!

An absolutely disgraceful challenge that was a straight red card all the way.
Thankfully didn't cause a bad injury but the recklessness and malice in that challenge was clear.

As stonewall a red as you’ll see but as usual brushed away by the ref.

Sick to death of jobber players having free reign to kick us all over the park

Red card all day long. Ref didn’t want the grief. If the game had been tight I expect he’d have gone but you should never expect anything from refs here.

Not a pen for me but a straight red card all day long even in real time never mind with the benefit of a slowmo replay.

Get used to it, it was exactly the same last season. There were 4 tackles in the first half that were clear fouls but not given.

Refs are corrupt, were at the point of its pointless even talking about individual incidents now.

We need to start putting this stuff on our website ever week to highlight the corruption.

Latest posts

Back