“Tackle” on Roofe

Ref was generally good but that was red all day long
sorry mate, but you must have been watching a totally different game to me

A Stonewall penalty, a stone wall red card, Hagi being steamrollered, Aribo conceding a free kick despite having the strip ripped off his back, and the tackle on the far side when Kent went past the man for no booking to name just 5

I'd say Anderson is the poorest of the lot, Clancy aside. You can normally pinpoint 1 or 2 decisions that you recall straight away as baffling, but to have 4 or 5 like that

Better get used to this Bears.
There are so many mentally challenged supporters playing for other SPFL teams that would gladly take a hit for taking out one or two of our better players!
This will be like open season ...on our players!

A red all day. No different to the one on Arfield at Pittodrie, really. The referee was quite poor tonight - keen to give StJ fouls every time they fell over and meanwhile telling Hagi to get on with it while he got booted about the park.

We have been watching it since demotion ... these young scottish footballers with a built in hatred of rangers.

So easy to notice ... unless your a referee.

If its Ryan Jack, the red would be out instantly.
if it's anyone in a blue shirt it's a red card.

For the life of me i still cannot get my head round why it wasn't a straight red. Even more worrying is how tackles on our players like that are swept aside and overlooked by the usual suspects.

Of course it should have been a red. I know we were 3 up but the other players should have been all over the ref hammering the point.

And they didn't because they knew it was a yellow.

Some on here want red cards for dirty looks at our players.

Lots of our players were close to this and didn't bat an eyelid.

A yellow every day of the week and twice on a Sunday.

Mate both his legs are off the ground and he straight legged him well over the ball, it was completely out of control and could have seriously hurt Roofe.

Shocking tackle. Straight red card with a further ban for deliberately trying to injure a fellow pro. Doesn't help the club just accept the attempts to break our players and the refs allowing it.

Tackle on Kent in the second half on the Govan side touch line was a shocker to , not even a booking - bheggers belief !

Shocker no doubt.

Also when their player climbed all over Hagi in the first half it's a clear free kick.

But it's like you can read the ref's mind. I've already gave them a free kick, which they've scored from, so I can't give them another one so soon after.

Not the worst we've ever seen but a ratbag all the same.

I can’t decide if you’re at the wind up or mentally challenged at the wind up or just utterly clueless on the laws of the game.

Ffs I don’t even know why I’m replying to you!

That was the very definition of a Red card.

Shocker no doubt.

Also when their player climbed all over Hagi in the first half it's a clear free kick.

But it's like you can read the ref's mind. I've already gave them a free kick, which they've scored from, so I can't give them another one so soon after.

Not the worst we've ever seen but a ratbag all the same.

I’d like the manager to ask the referee for an explanation on why the challenge on Hagi wasn’t a free kick. Wtf did the referee see?

Why it wasn’t a Red for the challenge on Roofe. I’m sure the referee looking back will be disappointed with both decisions but it’s too late for us!!

Too many similar decisions go against us for it to be coincidence!

I’d like the manager to ask the referee for an explanation on why the challenge on Hagi wasn’t a free kick. Wtf did the referee see?

Why it wasn’t a Red for the challenge on Roofe. I’m sure the referee looking back will be disappointed with both decisions but it’s too late for us!!

Too many similar decisions go against us for it to be coincidence!

You think the ref will be disappointed with his cheating ?

I dont know the guy or anyone involved in refereeing but if anything id suggest they look back at these performances and are quite happy with them.

Hes not getting any bad press the media dont attack dishonest officials i would guess thats all they care about. And the comments from supervisors too which will no doubt be Celtic placemen.

You think the ref will be disappointed with his cheating ?

I dont know the guy or anyone involved in refereeing but if anything id suggest they look back at these performances and are quite happy with them.

Hes not getting any bad press the media dont attack dishonest officials i would guess thats all they care about. And the comments from supervisors too which will no doubt be Celtic placemen.

I believe most , not all, officials are honest enough. Obviously there are notable exceptions such as Kevin Clancy.

One of the worst decisions last season was the league cup final goal against us. The linesman got that horribly wrong and cost us the trophy. That linesman is very much one of us. Do you think he’s not disappointed?

I doesn't help that our players just seem to take the free kick abd get on with it. If 3 or 4 ?of our players had run iver and got in the culprits face it makes it more difficult for the so called ref.

Should it have to be likd this to get the correct decision, no it shouldn't but it is the position we find ourselves in.

Players know they can get away with these tackles so its clear that we are going to lose one of our stars to a season ending injury at some point thats why the Manager should be highlighting it

Ref was generally good but that was red all day long
Behave yourself! Every time one of their players flopped to the ground he gave a free kick.
Allowed them free reign to commit niggly fouls, didn't give a stonewall pen or red card. He was a joke of a ref.

Another reckless and potentially very damaging tackle softened down to yellow. More will follow and as we stay ahead in the league every dirty trick , referee injustice and media frenzy will get worst. Let’s be very clear here as the poisoned dwarf would say we’re stirring up the hornets nest. We need to be prepared for the fight of our lives.

Back