More Jackanory tall tales from the east end.

Not a great jump for a separate entity that continues to ignore its public responsibility. And I think you know what I'm talking about Willis. :)

I was listening to Radio Scotland when they cooked up this tale.

The commentator said, "It's a pity that wasn't a minute earlier." and Pat Bonner said, "Just make it 67."

Lo and behold, now it's being implied that the ghost of Billy McNeil got the goal that all but secured the title.

Pass the sick bucket and change the channel Morag, the lunatics have taken over.

Sl9CZC0.gif

Look when our heroes go we are entitled to celebrate them. So are the tims. When the sad day comes that Fernando goes we will bathe Glasgow in Orange and when John Greg goes by %^*& will we give Ibrox a roar!

This was always going to happen today - some otherwordly 'significant' happening in divine tribute to the passing of St William. It could have been a goal scored in a minute relating to the year of his birth/death/shirt number/shoe size/IQ...

It could have even been a draw/defeat similar to Billy's first/last appearance in a season in which they ultimately triumphed.

If we tried hard enough we could come up with a series of significant numbers from that game which, when related to letters of the alphabet spelled out B,J and K and represented God reminding us of Big Billy's famous statement in court.

All bollocks, but especially appealing to people who believe in appealing to heavenly 'saints' for intervention in matters relating to the human condition - everything from cancer cure to improved television reception (as ludicrous as that last one sounds there is, in fact, a particular saint who will intervene on behalf of kaffliks in order to improve poor tv signal quality.)

Let's be honest this lack of comprehension of time isn't confined to them. Happens each and every time there's one of these minutes applause at Ibrox the family ask for applause on a specific minute yet everyone waits til the minute after. If you come on and say that you end up looking like the cűnt though due to the subject.

This will be why they play to 94 minutes when there's only three added on, they get a 0th minute.

Sky's coverage of the goal looked like they themselves had a helping hand from a ghost. That of Sir David Lean.
Such was the production value and choreography. Angles of the goals that until weeks ago were impossible. From the north, the south, the east, the west, northwest, etc.
Cut to Lustig pointing at the no.5 shirt then sweep to the Groin Brigade in full flow. It looked like it was rehearsed.
If only they had all those angles of incidents during the OF game a few weeks back?
Half of those cameras covering secret court cases in Scotland would help too. Even just one camera.

Seen all this earlier and thought, so what? Still think that. It's a wee bit sad that we're making more of an issue out of it than them.

McNeil was a good captain and its sad for his family but before long these scumbags will be claiming miracles have happened and want him canonised. Sad thing they have as much in common with us as they have with Billy McNeil a true gent

I'm hoping for an early goal tomorrow. One in the 0th minute would be excellent.
First minute goals tend to be recorded in seconds ! Anything between 1 and 2 minute is 1min. Their goal was between the 68 and 69 minute, as Bonnar testified apparently. They are opportunist cunts, watch for the millions of McNeil 67 shirts on sale worldwide this week. Slick but corrupt marketing.

anyone seen a goal scored after 30 secs as 0st 0nd 0rd 0th 0th etc etc etc............ nope me neither

The number of idiots on social media who can't comprehend how time works today is astounding
Until they lose their bet with their bookie for a 67th minute goal.
The goal was 67.07 on the clock = the 68th minute, unless the first 60 seconds of a game doesn't count as the 1st minute.
They are Calimero syndrome c*nts. WE ARE BIGGER, THEY ARE LITTLE "It's an injustice, it is!"

Last edited:
Winner scored by No. 5 in the 67 minute.

BBC, SKY and SPFL websites beg to differ with goal recorded as 68 minutes.

Remember that when they all get dewy eyed in the future !

On the contrary after watchin Barcelona claim La Liga I switched onto their sky sports news and they were claiming the goal was scored by the number 5 shirt on the time of their greatest ever triumph.

Only thing missing were the disco lights.

really irony of this is in any argument about Britain , Englands 66 world cup win gets brought up as why they hate English football team... absolute horrible , weird lot, probably thought they could use today as some kinda weird part of there ''everyone please love us'' campaign

Back