“The best away fans I may have ever witnessed”

They seemed to be doing some for of musical chairs last night, half way through second half them all moving seats with their wee drum in hand.
To be fair I was in the Upper, one row from the back and at the opposite side but I heard/seen f*ck all from them

I always find his videos interesting and entertaining enough for what they are. He seems to enjoy being at Rangers games and at the Sparta match he didn't seem uncomfortable singing along to the songs and seemed pleased we won. No doubt when he goes to the piggery he joins in there as well. He's got a YouTube channel that has sponsors so there's obviously money in it. It's harmless enough and if he made a video that shows us in a good light then fair play to the lad.

There is your case for safe standing or at least getting all like minded people into the same section at Ibrox.
Imagine what Ibrox would be like?

Quite enjoy his stuff, wouldn't be surprised if he's at sharkheid tonight though.

I've watched a few of his videos and he makes Scottish football appear entertaining and a good day out. A lot more than the authorities or media up here do.
He did look as though he was in an episode of The Walking Dead in Auchinleck though

Those final 10 minutes and after the final whistle is why we go to games mate. A truly amazing moment when we scored. It was a tough watch at times but, the support stuck with the team.
Nothing beats grabbing your mate as soon as it touches the net. Hopefully plenty more of them to come over the season

Nothing beats grabbing your mate as soon as it touches the net. Hopefully plenty more of them to come over the season

Usually the case mate. In that video from the Hibs end, if I zoom in I can see myself running from the back of the stand, down the stairs and jumping into a crowd of boys down at the exit. Think I knocked the wind out of one of them. :D

I'm sure he used to run to the stadiums.in his old videos. That was before he really started covering Scotland.

Last edited:
This guy is one Vlogger that I really like. Seems fair and balanced and genuinely interested in all levels of Scottish football.

Edit, not sure how I'd feel sitting next to him commentating when we've just went 1-0 down though :D
This qunt thinks the scum crest is “elite” whilst ours was only good.
For that reason, he’s not for me.

F.ucking "vloggers". Cany go these folk. It looks great coz he's filming us and being complimentary, but if that wee ginger helmet sat next to me filming the away fans going mental and gushing all over the camp his phone would be getting volleyed right into the car park.

This qunt thinks the scum crest is “elite” whilst ours was only good.
For that reason, he’s not for me.
Didn’t know that mate. I think these English vloggers need to be sensible in what they say especially going to us and their games incase someone takes offence.

the guy is clearly betraying his inner feelings in that clip

'his thoughts betrayed him'

I love his videos. He is so enthusiastic and he promotes scottish football in the best light. Doesn't have a dog in the fight either so is truly just a neutral who loves going about experiencing football at all levels.
Agree but defo get the feeling he is a blue neutral rather than a green one lol

Agreed. F.ucking hate that.

Its done on purpose. Anything positive has to be censored.

Ive argued for safe standing the full length of the Govan Front so that the BBC and others will not be able to avoid showing our magnificent fans. Hard to believe but I got criticised on here by some who thought I just wanted to see myself on the TV.

Back