“The Ten”

Corkinator

I realised a good while ago that they had stolen this from Real Madrid when they went for “la decima” in European cups.
do these magpies have an original thought?
Any way I’m happy to report “the ten” is no more.
Riddys!

Only unprecedented because it never happened. 8.75iar
Easier for them to say nine , when you start decimal points like 8.75 it gets a bit complicated for them, same as I said to one about an asterisk, he genuinely thought it was a cartoon/comic character!

and that’s from the same cûnts that are now claiming 55 is a totally insignificant number :))

I was having this discussion with some work colleagues, who were asking why 55 was significant. It's not the number itself, but it's what it represents that is.

It's the circumstances that our 55th title were won under that are significant. The celebrations and significance would have been the same if this had been our 54th, or 56th, or whatever number.

If the events of 2012 hadn't happened, and we'd won title 55, one or two seasons after we won 54, it would have been celebrated just like every other league win. This one is way different though.

I realised a good while ago that they had stolen this from Real Madrid when they went for “la decima” in European cups.
do these magpies have an original thought?
Any way I’m happy to report “the ten” is no more.
Riddys!
I thought this was going to be about our run to 10.

I was having this discussion with some work colleagues, who were asking why 55 was significant. It's not the number itself, but it's what it represents that is.

It's the circumstances that our 55th title were won under that are significant. The celebrations and significance would have been the same if this had been our 54th, or 56th, or whatever number.

If the events of 2012 hadn't happened, and we'd won title 55, one or two seasons after we won 54, it would have been celebrated just like every other league win. This one is way different though.

absolutely nailed it with this reply 100% correct

Back