“These games are for the top referees and I’ve always said John Beaton is one of the top referees in the country”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deflection tactics and his first time he’s felt serious pressure. It’s good viewing.

Wipe the floor with them on Sunday and get the popcorn.

Win this game tomorrow and Beaton will become the focus of attention by scum fans nothing is surer.
Not only the criticism but total and utter harassment.
Brenda says nothing to do with me guv I said hes a great ref.
A snake!

Both old firms the questionable or wrong decisions all favoured them

All season long, a far, far greater percentage of questionable or wrong decisions had favoured them over any other club in the country

If, for a very, very, rare occurrence a major decision that was questionable or wrong went against them, leading to Rangers taking all 3 points I'm sure they'd realise they are still well ahead on the dodgy decisions for the season, not talk about officials and maintain their view that Beaton is one of the top refs.

Maybe the police have had a word they should have as these absolute gangsters are out of control

Beaton life is in danger imo if we win Sunday

It's good to see he doesn't know whether he's coming or going.

Don't fall for it John you what he truly thinks about you.

All Rangers have to do is play to our strengths and put them to bed.
He knows exactly what he's doing. He's being a patronising prick.

The decisions against them at Hearts were the correct decisions, mate. Celtc haven't had even one big wrong decision against them all season which has cost them points. More the opposite. If they were coasting to the title, we wouldn't read or hear anything about refs.
If some scandalous decision lead to us getting 3 points and them none, they'd still be at a net gain of 15 + points (maybe more) due to wrong or debatable decisions going for them or against across fixtures throughout the season

Not that anyone in the press would be honest and brave enough to admit it when their moonhowling starts

What he's saying is John beaton is a coward who more than often gives celtic very dubious decisions and gives very dubious decisions against Rangers that benefit opponents no matter who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back