“They’ll definitely be better than last season”

They have two very good forwards, an average midfield with at least 3 of 5 players who can’t do more than 60 mins and rank rotten defence - all that has cost them £20m so far this season.

They’ll scud some team at home and probably away but they won’t challenge playing like that.

The only team stopping us winning the league will be ourselves.

The passing from the back is good…if you have the players (they don’t), on our perfect pitch, before anyone’s sussed you. Wait until Livi away, in the frost with a few injuries.
In saying that, I’m focusing on us. Play as we know we can and we will win 56.

Pack the midfield and stop their defenders collecting the ball and they are gubbed.

I've been there and seen it with warburton.

Talks well and good on the eye football but very tactically inept.

Theyve peaked awready

its the first i have seen celtic this season , i thougth their defence was better than has been spoken about , their attack was powder puff and their japanese attacker anonymous for most of the game .

not bad considering we were playing mcrorie in goal , balogun at right back and most of our team have been miles off it for most of the season

nothing to fear , celtic have simply swapped one fat trackie wearing manager for another one

its the first i have seen celtic this season , i thougth their defence was better than has been spoken about , their attack was powder puff and their japanese attacker anonymous for most of the game .

not bad considering we were playing mcrorie in goal , balogun at right back and most of our team have been miles off it for most of the season

nothing to fear , celtic have simply swapped one fat trackie wearing manager for another one
Imagine what we’ll do when we get the first team out! ;)

On form so far this season we would have started something like

McGregor
Tav Goldson Helander Bassey
Kamara Davis Aribo
Roofe Morelos Wright

And then McLaughlin and Patterson would have stepped in before the guys who did

So that’s 6 players could have strengthened us today.
Add in we’ve got Jack to come back.

We will surely only get better from here.

Have they won a match where a battle was involved? They swept away Dundee and 10 men St. Mirren. Even Jablonec should have scored more.

I think over the course of the season they will be better than last season.

The simple fact is, regardless of stats etc, when it comes to playing the match against all the hype from the media we played our game and shut them out. We stopped the ball that they wanted in between full back and centre back and forced them wide and we shut them down.

We nullified their attacking game for most of the match. They could play with the ball all day long but their penetration was nothing because of how we defended.

We outfoxed them and it didn’t take a genius to do that.

Our players are miles better and showed a championship winning character.

Maybe folk forgot that we are the champions of Scotland. They won’t fucking forget after today!

We showed them too much respect first half, could have gone for them I think as you could see they struggled when under pressure

Aside from a few chances when kyogo went through middle at the end they never caused any danger despite this revolutionary attacking football that had been hyped up

Imagine what we’ll do when we get the first team out! ;)

On form so far this season we would have started something like

McGregor
Tav Goldson Helander Bassey
Kamara Davis Aribo
Roofe Morelos Wright

And then McLaughlin and Patterson would have stepped in before the guys who did

So that’s 6 players could have strengthened us today.
Add in we’ve got Jack to come back.

We will surely only get better from here.
Celtic have supposedly been battering teams while we have had an indifferent start to say the least .

they won’t maintain it while we will get better

Much easier than we anticipated. They were neat, tidy, and technical but got slower and slower, and had no final ball at all.
As the pitches get worse, the winter rolls in and the matches are coming thick and fast, their game will slow considerably, they will fatigue horribly and their incisiveness will drop away.

As soon as we stopped them playing 100mph, stopped them getting the ball between the centre-back and full-backs and leaving them to pass it around their back four to open up space that we simply weren't going to allow to open, they looked completely lost.

Can’t see Angeball giving Hibs or Aberdeen the fear either. A team that would’ve been improved today with Duffy at Centre Half…. Let that sink in
I was going to start a thread earlier saying

"It takes a special talent to actually scout and recruit a bigger haddy than Duffy. But they somehow pulled it out of the bag with Arsefelt."

They've lost the fear factor away from home for at least half a dozen teams now. It also looks like there are two or three clubs good enough to have a go at them at the piggery this season too.

They look just as disjointed this season as they did last. If they recover the ball high up the park, they look OK. If pressured at the back, they look pretty poor.

4 points worse off than after 4 games last season ;)

If people point out we didn’t play them til the 10th game last season, they still need to win 6 on the spin to stay in touching distance of last season’s tally at that point.
Yes, I think that's just being ignored by the media in their need to be positive about them.

They are not good. I don’t care if they pass the ball faster or play out from the back, they are not a good fucking team. We are miles and miles better than them, if we even play at 50% of our capability, we’ll win the league and quite fucking comfortably

They are very good at building from the back as long as it goes through McGregor. Once we got Kent closer to him, after the first 40 mins, they had to playa much riskier ball into the full back in midfield or go long to kyogo which Balogun dealt with. There was one the Japanese boy didn’t even try to go for ha.

They’re a decent side and made massive improvements from last season. Will be interesting to see how they cope in winter but don’t think they have the squad to sustain it.

They are an injury to Kyogo away from being in huge trouble. Can’t believe they has not brought in a quality centre back
There tactics today were to get him the ball and hope something happens outside of him they are distinctly average

4 points worse off than after 4 games last season ;)

If people point out we didn’t play them til the 10th game last season, they still need to win 6 on the spin to stay in touching distance of last season’s tally at that point.
Said it from their pre season, they are weaker in every department.

Furuhashi isnt an improvement on Elyounoussi, Eduoard giving even less of a f.u.ck, no Brown to bully teams and their defence is far worse which is amazing when they had Laxalt, Dufus and Frimpong.

As long as we win all the games in between,

I am confident we will take care of them when we play them,

they are likely to win 90% of the other games outwith us,

they have a few draws and a defeat here and there, but we have got to be on it 100 phukkin per cent in all the other games outwith them

Said it from their pre season, they are weaker in every department.

Furuhashi isnt an improvement on Elyounoussi, Eduoard giving even less of a f.u.ck, no Brown to bully teams and their defence is far worse which is amazing when they had Laxalt, Dufus and Frimpong.
I said early on in the season they looked worse, but I wouldn’t commit to how I think they’ll do until the window closes. So I’ll stick with that.

But it is fun to wind them up. Right now they’re doing worse B-DB-DB-D

I think the league will be much closer this season and more than likely come down to the games against each other. Saying that they're an injury away to Kyogo from being in real danger but still laugh at the fact they still think Tom Rogic can come on and cause us issues.

As long as we win all the games in between,

I am confident we will take care of them when we play them,

they are likely to win 90% of the other games outwith us,

they have a few draws and a defeat here and there, but we have got to be on it 100 phukkin per cent in all the other games outwith them
Not away from home they won’t, the likes of St Johnstone, Hibs and a few others will suss them out

Absolutely. But still, one game at a time
ec822e2eee8ec9e57853b839fee6b086.gif

They’ll beat most Scottish teams quite easily and to be fair they’ve brought in a number of players at once which takes time.

They will be closer than last season but we should still winning this League or something is very, very wrong.

Back