“Title in our own hands”

No we won't, between 6/8 points will be the distance, that's if they don't lose too many points, because we are grinding out wins, that installs confidence and tbh they aren't any great shakes, we keep our form we will put pressure on them going into the league run in, something they haven't had for a few years, be interesting to see how they would cope with a pressure and realistic challenge they've never had
Can we start this tomorrow after they lost to hearts?

Some of us never learn. Well done on giving mentally challengeds another screen grab and a great laugh.

Currently my favourite wee throw away line to any bog trotters...

It’s a joy to watch their poisonous faces screw up as you point out that should we win every game we will be champions!

No gonna happen they say....ah but it could I reply, it could...

As your thread title says it's in our hands, it isnae.

11points behind isn't a title winning position and it needs us to go on a winning run and at the same time the micks to collapse and then it could be interesting.

We need to watch this space.

11points behind isn't a title winning position and it needs us to go on a winning run and at the same time the micks to collapse and then it could be interesting.

Why are you bumping this now, may I ask? Weird!

OP was made a month ago, bit unfair to dig him up now for it :D

I'm making this up as I need attention: they’re going to implement 4 points for a win from after the winter break.

It’s a joy to watch their poisonous faces screw up as you point out that should we win every game we will be champions!

Aye, it could

Now, wouldn't that be a daisy
giphy.gif

There's a few rattled Yahoo out there, it would be a laugh

As long as it's mathematically possible for us to win the league this year I'll live in hope - just won't put any money on it though.

This actually isn’t true. With the same games played we have 15 to go, should we win all 15 we can amass 85pts. Celtic could still win 13 games and amass 90pts.

And, if I think did, the Samaritans will be overworked and all the Bernadettes in the country will have moved out.

Lots of people not realising when the original post was made! No longer in our own hands but hopefully we can go on a good winning run and cut the deficit and pile the pressure on them. Would be nice if they collapsed...

Some people need to get a grip. It's not a challenge when we are 11 behind or whatever it is!

Need to cut the gap before we can even think out it this season.

It would be great to just put in some good performances in the second half of the season and regularly pick up 3 points.
Hopefully the new players integrate into the club and gel for the challenge next season, grab us a couple of wins against the filth and bring the Scottish Cup back to Ibrox. That would be a cracking end to the season.
If the filth were to collapse along the way and we won the league in a re-run of Helicopter Sunday it would be the best ever, but what’s the chances of that happening Bears n Bearettes?

I will be doing this.

Brilliant stuff.

It would be great to just put in some good performances in the second half of the season and regularly pick up 3 points.
Hopefully the new players integrate into the club and gel for the challenge next season, grab us a couple of wins against the filth and bring the Scottish Cup back to Ibrox. That would be a cracking end to the season.
If the filth were to collapse along the way and we won the league in a re-run of Helicopter Sunday it would be the best ever, but what’s the chances of that happening Bears n Bearettes?
Slim I suspect but if we can win all our games until they hit their Europa League times, points may be dropped by them and you never know.

Back