“What message do you have for the Rangers fans ?”

200w.webp

Can't fu.cking wait for next season! Bring it on!!!!

He handled that really well. Very exciting times ahead for us all.

i think he realises the importance of the fans and their backing

this has the potential to be special

just hope the Board can back him to the hilt

I’m assuming the “Lets Go!” merchandising is rolling ? Love a good thunder stealing :D press are boaking (apart from the English press) , those who can’t get in especially :D

Am buzzing, the fact someone of his stature has come could be the difference between making a signing or missing out. Loads of players will want to work with him.

Brilliant quote that,says it all about how confident he is and certainly undaunted by the task. Also loved the " bring it on' when he was talking about the pressure.

Let's go rangers
Let's go rangers
No one likes us
We don't care

We hate celtic
Smelly bastards
And we'll chase them everywhere.

He is Gerrard
Stevie Gerrard
We all love him
Cause hes a bear
He hates celtic
Smelly bastards
He will smash them everywhere.

He is going to unite the fans like we have not been for a long time.

I can just imagine the tickets for the first home game of the season are going to be like gold dust!

If we'd appointed MacInnes there would have been two men and a dug present.

We've made a statement now back it and create a legacy

Now let's give more Bears the chance to see every home game and make the Broomie4Bears,Just watched a clip on the news of the 3rd fhilth goal in the 2 3 game fkn boak inducing

From McIness to what have you got to say to the fans "ehhhh av just shat it, im staying wie the sheep" to "lets go!!"

I love it, i didnt want a rookie manager but have a good feeling about Stevie G!!!

In a brilliant press conference, those last 2 words cannot be understated.

He thought about it for about 1.5 seconds then answered. It could have been the generic " I'm proud to be their new manager and I'll do all I can to get results and make them happy yadda yadda"

He said 2 words that said more than a thousand could.

It translated as "I know why I'm here. I know what you want. I'll give everything I have to you. I am at the front, get behind me and let's fucking do it"

Like a General ordering the troops "Lets Go" aka maximus decimus meridius.................

hes got that fire in him thats been badly missing ;-) and when players are needing told, I doubt he wont mind causing any conflict when required, its lets people know what is expected of them !!!!

personally I am more pleased for my sons, I witnessed the Souness years and know what they are about to experience - cannae wait to see their faces light up .......

Graeme Souness is Delighted, Rafa Benitez is Delighted, Jurgen Klopp is Delighted, WE are Delighted.

Does he need any other endorsement than those Above.

Back