“Where’s the money come from?”

Laudrup11Cooper

Steven from Coatbridge on RC …” I’m a Rangers fan……( h’mmm) ……(and I paraphrase) where’s the money coming from for Rangers to buy any players ?”

If you are in here dude …I apologize for doing you a disservice!

But it does sound just a slight bit ……suspicious?

Steven from Coatbridge on RC …” I’m a Rangers fan……( h’mmm) ……(and I paraphrase) where’s the money coming from for Rangers to buy any players ?”

A definite mentally challenged.

Papist Steven also thought we played well on Thursday? but wanted to talk about our finances.

They are so transparent. 19th Century Terrorist scum.

Who in there right mind would be like “friday night i know what i will do phone up radio clyde and pretend im a rangers fan “ they are deranged mental people .i have celtic supporting mates and i used to think they were normal but lately they have gone full sevco and i just look at them and think are you F***ing nuts

Jokes aside it’s amazing how hard it is for people to get their head round this. Our books get released every year and show we aren’t skint. We had a great year financially last year and have sound a huge amount of season tickets. Yet when we spend anything people have a meltdown. It’s hilarious.

I hate to bring back an old phrase, but "They don't know how high it goes."
Thing is they are they stupid they dont realise that the money that the DUP got from the government is going into a dark account with which Dave King has access. This plus the surplus from having no NI assembly will see us through next few seasons. If any get wind of this it could actually bring down the government.

It ain’t rocket science. The Board invested last year for Stevie G, he rewarded them with a run in Europe that transformed our finances and profile. Not only did we gain around £8-10m from the Europa, the higher profile led to other financial gains through off the park revenues such as corporate sponsorship and the like. We saw that from the half year accounts.

On top of that, the Board then wiped out debt through the recent share option.

It’s a safe and effective way to build/invest for the future. Success = raised profile = more on and off park income = get rid of debt through share issue.

You then repeat the process except this time the share issue generates actual cash not just reduce debt = even better players.

It’s a low risk strategy. And simples.

Last edited:

Nope no apology for the lady's front bottom. He is either an undercover poet or an absolute mong!

I very much doubt he will be in here. More likely he will be in KDS.

The issue isn't that someone pretended to be a bear then asked the question the issue is that Jim Duffy attempted to answer it.

I don't think you need to worry about that mate, anyone who refers to Rangers as "they" or "them" defo aren't Bears.
Having said that, if he's so warped he feels the need to go onto a radio station and kid on he's a Rangers fan, he'll probably be a high post count contributor to the matchday threads on FF!

Back