1-0

Would have been funnier if Arfield's goal was miles offside and handled into the back of the net.

Guess we'll just have to settle for legitimate goals instead.

We’re solid at the back so I’m much less nervous than I was under SG earlier in the season.

We were never in danger of conceding tonight.

Big thing is how consistent we have been with closing the door at the back.

Going to there next week with zero fear. A game that if you draw you aren’t worried about a lead being reduced as it kills them more.

Can’t give enough credit in that instance to gio and his team for stopping that rut of goals against us.

We’re solid at the back so I’m much less nervous than I was under SG earlier in the season.

We never really looked like conceding, maybe one half chance, but I thought Tav, Goldson and, particularly, Bassey looked ‘edgy’ tonight. Might simply have been the wind gusting but they never looked as comfortable as usual.

Unfortunately as the game went on we were looking like never being in danger of scoring. That needs addressed, clean sheets are wonderful but not when we're only scoring one goal late on.

We never really looked like conceding, maybe one half chance, but I thought Tav, Goldson and, particularly, Bassey looked ‘edgy’ tonight. Might simply have been the wind gusting but they never looked as comfortable as usual.
I think Goldson’s bad passing set a tone early on for the centre backs, Anderson seemed to have the better of Bassey in some situations but thankfully not anywhere that it caused issues.

Unfortunately as the game went on we were looking like never being in danger of scoring. That needs addressed, clean sheets are wonderful but not when we're only scoring one goal late on.
Half time rhe gane had 0-0 written all over it, but as the wind half went on and Gio finally made the changed it fely Mike a matter of time before the goal.
Almost Every Livingston game against us or them is very similar.

Back