1,000 tickets for Tynecastle.

I will say having watched them they are a team that are playing well, apart from last week humping from Motherwell, but they are in good form I am looking forward to that game 2 attacking teams, they seem to be playing 3-4-3

Mates a st mirren fan and they only got 400 odd tickets for yesterday which they are moaning about.
Crazy when you see half of the allocated section with no fans you'd think hearts would be glad for money

What is the reason for this?
They're doing well, third in the table and have the demand so wish to give the supply.

Hearts are doing well - simple as that.

Now the question is "should we take an increased allocation when they inevitably sink and give us more?" And the theoretical answer is "no" and the actual answer is "yes".

We give Hearts 900 due to supply/demand. Hearts give us 1,000 due to supply/demand. It's a pisser, it's sh1te, but it's simple economics.

They’re obviously not as keen a support as us for snapping up tickets , went on sale this afternoon and hardly a ticket sold for the section we would have got , just looked there

They’re obviously not as keen a support as us for snapping up tickets , went on sale this afternoon and hardly a ticket sold for the section we would have got , just looked there

If that's the case then the board should be right onto Hearts. Running out of time to post out tickets if we get allocated more.

If that's the case then the board should be right onto Hearts. Running out of time to post out tickets if we get allocated more.
There’s some been bought mate but not many , they’ll not refund their own support , week and a half to go I’ll keep my eye on their stadium ticket plan

Wasn’t sure if we’ll get any of block K or L too
Roseburn Stand is blocks H J K L M.
They are selling H and J to home fans on their website with K L and M greyed out.
We will be L and M not sure how much of K they will leave empty for segregation.

Paid for special delivery still not even got an email from Royal Mail saying they have received it

Edit - arrived today with not notice

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if because of the small allocation, the corporate allocation only went to the more expensive seats in the main stand lounges.
Can of worms if they do start allocating tickets based on the cost of seats

Wouldn't be surprised if because of the small allocation, the corporate allocation only went to the more expensive seats in the main stand lounges.

Shambles so Bar72 or Club72 is only VIP when it suits/can be accommodated.

I miss it and the people I sat around but honestly doesn’t seem to have been worth the price increase although I won’t lie I would’ve kept my seat if I could’ve afforded too.

Shambles so Bar72 or Club72 is only VIP when it suits/can be accommodated.

I miss it and the people I sat around but honestly doesn’t seem to have been worth the price increase although I won’t lie I would’ve kept my seat if I could’ve afforded too.
That's just me guessing.

Anyone got a row 1-8 ticket? What colour is it?

Trying to work out if the ticket is a different colour like the last time for the 2-1 Scottish cup tie, February 2020 I’m sure

Back