1,000 tickets for Tynecastle.

I’m happy for Rangers to give a smaller allocation to away fans if it means we’ll sell the tickets to our own fans.

So if this is also the case at Hearts, whilst it’s shite for those who miss out on a decent away day, I suppose teams have to look after their own fans.

Doesn't surprise me there was post on here the other day saying around 1300

Also Rangers are actually communicating information including allocation I am shocked :eek:

Hearts will sell the rest of their tickets, so not got a problem but teams like Aberdeen should be handing over more tickets as their ground is only 2/3 full when we go

Presumably they have enough of their own fans wanting to attend since they have had a half decent start to the league.
As always.

The Edinburgh sides have the second and third worst gloryhunting supporters in the country.

Hearts think they don't because they have a reasonable core support.

We should go back to Hearts and say are you sure - because next time round if you are struggling and 5k of your fans have fucked off back to the rugby, we wont be lining your pockets.

Prick

I'm 4 as well - Those on 5 shouldn't near it then, presumed everyone getting Hibs would take them on 5
Am on 4 as well 5 if Ross County is counting but have applied for everyone and taking everyone a get a chance of so take it I will be in the ballot.

Can't blame Hearts here, they are looking after themselves which is what I read on here daily when it comes to our home crowds.

Sh*te for us away followers though.
Probably the only team in scotland out with the OF you would put money on them selling out more so when they are playing well.

Can't blame Hearts here, they are looking after themselves which is what I read on here daily when it comes to our home crowds.

Sh*te for us away followers though.
You absolutely can blame them. Allocations should be confirmed at the start of the season, it shouldn’t be based on how a teams performing/their form in the lead up to a game

You absolutely can blame them. Allocations should be confirmed at the start of the season, it shouldn’t be based on how a teams performing/their form in the lead up to a game
Agree with that part regarding allocations being agreed back in July before the season starts, 100%.

More meaning the decision to look after their own than anything else.

As always.

The Edinburgh sides have the second and third worst gloryhunting supporters in the country.

Hearts think they don't because they have a reasonable core support.

We should go back to Hearts and say are you sure - because next time round if you are struggling and 5k of your fans have fucked off back to the rugby, we wont be lining your pockets.
We will though. That's the reality.

We want to follow our team regardless, so teams like Hearts know they can do this and it won't make a difference to them long term when they go back to being shit (or 'natural order' is restored, if you will),

Agree with that part regarding allocations being agreed back in July before the season starts, 100%.

More meaning the decision to look after their own than anything else.
Of course, 2 separate issues but clubs should be forced to confirm allocations before a season starts. Anything beyond that they need to deal with away fans directly and rangers/Celtic take no responsibility for their behaviour

Approx 1,000 tickets for gold against Hearts/Aberdeen then

Might find some gold don’t even get one of the 3 games then if hibs/hearts/aberdeen :eek:

No problem with this as long as Hearts are selling out their sections.

We would be absolutely livid if we gave away support bigger allocations than we had to while our own supporters missed out.

Not sure you can do top down given the random nature of the distribution this season.

You could have had folks tied, but given the ballot plus fastest finger first for Ross County, then you’d skew the results.

Be a straight ballot, remove those Hibs and go from there.

Not sure you can do top down given the random nature of the distribution this season.

You could have had folks tied, but given the ballot plus fastest finger first for Ross County, then you’d skew the results.

Be a straight ballot, remove those Hibs and go from there.
That’s how it will be bud, those on 4 games in gold will be balloted. Then Aberdeen any still on 4 will get preference and then a random ballot with all of 5

But for Aberdeen Silver will get an allocation. Silver shouldn’t get any tbh but I know they will, anymore than 100 tickets in the silver pool is a disgrace. Bronze should be getting 0 for Aberdeen

No problem with this as long as Hearts are selling out their sections.

We would be absolutely livid if we gave away support bigger allocations than we had to while our own supporters missed out.
I wouldn’t. If home supporters want to pick and choose their matches I couldn’t care less if they got a ticket. Just want to show up for the big matches. It’s not about who you play but who you follow.

Prick

I'm 4 as well - Those on 5 shouldn't near it then, presumed everyone getting Hibs would take them on 5
You presume wrong the Livingston and Hibs tickets take me to 4 away tickets for the season and I have registered for every single away game. :cool:

Pretty much ruling myself out of this as I’ve had 5. Is what it is. Hopefully get our buses ticket, seeing as we’ll only be getting 1 in A+.

MyGers wasn’t sold as Gold only for the big away games.

It’s just a mess in all honesty. We have no control over the allocations provided so don’t really get how the club can say with certainty there will be a percentage of tickets for each gold/silver/bronze group.

Approx 1,000 tickets for gold against Hearts/Aberdeen then

Might find some gold don’t even get one of the 3 games then if hibs/hearts/aberdeen :eek:
Going to bet that some will get 2 of 3. There are some on 5 tickets and I only went to 4 getting hibs so I will have a decent chance for hearts or Aberdeen u would think

Another nail in the coffin for MyGers renewals next season.
How can those in bronze and silver realistically expect to get a ticket within such a shit allocation ahead of those in gold?

In any other business loyalty card scheme you wouldn’t expect better perks than another customer that’s spent more £ and accumulated more points over the relevant years

Going to bet that some will get 2 of 3. There are some on 5 tickets and I only went to 4 getting hibs so I will have a decent chance for hearts or Aberdeen u would think
If we’d got full allocation at Hearts, some would’ve got 2 out of 3

I’d doubt there’ll be many (less than 200) that might be lucky and get 2 through their ST

You presume wrong the Livingston and Hibs tickets take me to 4 away tickets for the season and I have registered for every single away game. :cool:
You get bumped when those silver peasants managed to get into gold for a few weeks? But you’re buzzing with that now

How can those in bronze and silver realistically expect to get a ticket within such a shit allocation ahead of those in gold?

In any other business loyalty card scheme you wouldn’t expect better perks than another customer that’s spent more £ and accumulated more points over the relevant years
Yeah, I’m looking forward to this discussion when I’m finished work tonight. Keep me occupied until I head to the game :D

Back