1,000 tickets for Tynecastle.

Find it hard to be annoyed by hearts decision. A fan owned club giving the fans what they want.

Obviously disappointed as live local and still never managed a tynecastle ticket. End of the day it’s them that miss out if they don’t sell the tickets

Find it hard to be annoyed by hearts decision. A fan owned club giving the fans what they want.

Obviously disappointed as live local and still never managed a tynecastle ticket. End of the day it’s them that miss out if they don’t sell the tickets
No problem with it if they’d made the decision in July/August. Not in November based on them playing well

Same here. Only had Hibs at Hampden. Sitting on 1458 points. Going by the tickets allocated Gold members should be paying £200 a season and Silver paying £40.
Those in gold deserve the tickets to be fair. I have no gripe with it on this occasion, just means silver and bronze will get all the crap like St Johnstone and Livi, with no hope of an Aberdeen, Hearts, Celtic or Hibs ticket, you can easily pick up tickets for the rest of the fixtures off your RSC so it kinda defeats the purpose of being a MyGers member.

Those in gold deserve the tickets to be fair. I have no gripe with it on this occasion, just means silver and bronze will get all the crap like St Johnstone and Livi, with no hope of an Aberdeen, Hearts, Celtic or Hibs ticket, you can easily pick up tickets for the rest of the fixtures off your RSC so it kinda defeats the purpose of being a MyGers member.
Are you a member of an RSC this season? The only tickets our RSC has had a decent amount of is Livingston this Sunday, RSC's allocations have been cut for every game so far.

No problem with it if they’d made the decision in July/August. Not in November based on them playing well

Yeah it’s a fair point. Seems to happen whenever one of the Edinburgh teams are playing well.

Until there’s a rule in place that allocations are decided at start of the season then there’s always a risk of this happening

Going by the amount of people who missed Hibs away ticket details as it went in junk folder I would not be surprised if there is a second ballot for it

Looks like it’ll be the usual faces we see in the away end then mate. Your bro sorted too? Looks like there’s only 2 of our lot sorted which is utterly grim
Aye mate we'll both be at Tynecastle. Seems like from our chats we're the only two out our regular lads who have Hearts, could be train journey for us if not enough for a bus.

Are you a member of an RSC this season? The only tickets our RSC has had a decent amount of is Livingston this Sunday, RSC's allocations have been cut for every game so far.
It’s been tight this season for sure, loads of ticket trading between 2/3 RSCs to help each other out

Presumably they have enough of their own fans wanting to attend since they have had a half decent start to the league.
In the cup when they beat us our fans sant what shitte home support as they had only sold half of their tkts if that.

The league is normally different though.

I don’t blame people at all for taking whatever tickets they are offered / get through my Gers. I’d do the same. I just think the system needs to be looked at. They are making it up as they go along. Probably looking at my first allocated away league ticket being something like Dundee Utd in Feb. The season started on 31st July.

If they can fill their stadium with their own fans no problem but if they end up with 10000 empty seats they are not right in the head.

Yeah, I've had a ticket for every game this season so far off it, I expect that'll change when the smaller allocations come around.

That's just ridiculous. They'd rather have empty seats in that partition than give us the whole stand?
How can that be considered ridiculous?
Look at it from our point of view, we have rightly done whatever we wanted to do when we’ve been at home.
I wouldn’t expect any other team to do otherwise.
If the home team wants to play to an empty stadium that’s genuinely up to them.

Went with the £29 tickets, i like being close to the pitch generally so that suits me. Will no doubt be 4 to a seat as usual though :cool:

Mygers is a complete waste of time for anyone below gold. As someone who goes to almost every league home & away game whenever I can get tickets, I feel like I missed out on being in gold as I do not travel to European away games.

Now I'm sitting on 1 ticket for the season, in a worse position than I was before for getting tickets, and likely to only be on 1 going into February.

People like me have been fucked over by mygers.

Mygers is a complete waste of time for anyone below gold. As someone who goes to almost every league home & away game whenever I can get tickets, I feel like I missed out on being in gold as I do not travel to European away games.

Now I'm sitting on 1 ticket for the season, in a worse position than I was before for getting tickets, and likely to only be on 1 going into February.

Not the case regarding European away games mate, there's folk in bronze and silver that had high travel club points.

Another massive flaw in MyGers unfortunately.

Penny. Dropping. Eventually

Not specifically meaning you buddy but where were all these disgruntled people when I was ranting about it for 18 months?! Everything coming to fruition and I’ve been proven right, people only caring now they’ve been shafted

I’m no better or worse off and still hate mygers. It’s not too late to join my crusade

I know guys in Gold who aren't regular away travellers. Would've had few very points if any.

I know guys in Gold who aren't regular away travellers. Would've had few very points if any.
Yep, that’s a myth. Those on lower gold points probably didn’t go to many euro games

Gold can be split into sub categories but it’s old ground and I don’t have time to go through it all again

If only people would’ve bothered to listen to me from the outset :D

Mygers is a far fairer system for the regular match goers. Those below gold will continue to greet, but loyalty is rightly being rewarded and that's not even up for debate.

That's all I've got to say on the matter, got a bus to catch.
Could go the full hog and do top down

First and foremost the aim is to get bums on the seats, Stadiums that are full with an atmosphere makes it more appealing to the armchair fans and the sponsors around the globe. If any one club can sell all their tickets to their own fans good luck to them but if not then the apposing team must be given the remaining tickets.

We try to promote our game far and wide only to be hampered with this pathetic mentality that is driving a wedge into our very existence as a once proud Football League. Watching lots of games around Scotland on TV and seeing first hand how poor crowds are is a massive problem and I presume this alone would put most people off from watching. It is time to lift our game starting with getting as many fans as possible to come back to our game. Thank goodness this League has Rangers back.

What happened to the % for every game going to Silver and Bronze. If only top Gold get the tickets all the time then no chance of anyone else getting any.

How can that be considered ridiculous?
Look at it from our point of view, we have rightly done whatever we wanted to do when we’ve been at home.
I wouldn’t expect any other team to do otherwise.
If the home team wants to play to an empty stadium that’s genuinely up to them.
There's a raft of empty seats as there has to be a partition between home and away fans. £30 per seat. 5 Seats space over 30 rows (conservative estimate) = £4500 lost to a partition banner.
Ridiculous. I stand by it.

so basically I have 2 chances of a ticket.

MyGers really hasn't worked out to be a good investment. Think I'll just sack that part next season.

What’s the diff to get Gold status then?

RTV, Edmiston House, Gers bed covers? :eek::))

No mate.

They've just attended, or registered for every domestic game, be it home, away, neutral, cup, league or friendly.

That scrapes you into Gold.

Back