1,000 tickets for Tynecastle.

Has anyone been able to purchase a ticket yet? I was looking for a Lyon email and found one for hearts in my junk mailbox. It says I have until Monday to purchase it but the site says there's no tickets available.

Has anyone been able to purchase a ticket yet? I was looking for a Lyon email and found one for hearts in my junk mailbox. It says I have until Monday to purchase it but the site says there's no tickets available.

Bought our 3 yesterday after the email arrived.

I take it if someone, not myself :shh:, tried to get a ticket for the home end they would need to have a previous purchase history on Hearts ticket site to be able to get one?

You absolutely can blame them. Allocations should be confirmed at the start of the season, it shouldn’t be based on how a teams performing/their form in the lead up to a game

I disagree there mate. As much as it’s shit you can’t blame hearts or any other club looking after their own supporters first

Hearts allocation is 1k ffs. With less than half of that going to mygers members. You honestly can’t expect that to be split again between tiers.

If it was usual 3k then obviously it wouldn’t be gold only. When teams move the goal posts on allocation then Rangers need to as well

Fwiw I don’t disagree, but that’s not how MyGers was marketed.

I disagree there mate. As much as it’s shit you can’t blame hearts or any other club looking after their own supporters first
Again, I have no issue with a 1000 allocation if that’s what theyd decided on in July

However, their decision to cut our allocation is based on them playing not too bad and being in decent form. If they were playing pish they’d have been giving us the full stand

I take it if someone, not myself :shh:, tried to get a ticket for the home end they would need to have a previous purchase history on Hearts ticket site to be able to get one?
Sheffield Wednesday fans tried that for the game at Accy last weekend but they have started cross checking details with the away clubs and cancelling the tickets if they are registered with them

Sheffield Wednesday fans tried that for the game at Accy last weekend but they have started cross checking details with the away clubs and cancelling the tickets if they are registered with them
Is that legal? I’d have thought that would be a GDPR issue

Again, I have no issue with a 1000 allocation if that’s what theyd decided on in July

However, their decision to cut our allocation is based on them playing not too bad and being in decent form. If they were playing pish they’d have been giving us the full stand

Every club should have to outline their away allocation at the start of the season.

Week after the fixtures are confirmed, you need to declare your splits.

Would save a lot of hassle.

You could then run a first round ballot for the initial 12 week period.

See the more I think about it, the club have just set a precedent with any allocations of 1,000 or less

They’ve had top down for European away games, there’s now no reason this can’t be done against Celtic (I’m 99% certain they will).

But looking beyond Hearts, there’ll be approx 800 tickets for mygers. Gold should be getting at least 75% of them and silver 25%, what’s the odds the club cut gold to say 50% so silver/bronze get a bigger % to appease them after Hearts

I think it’s nigh time the club release a detailed breakdown of how many tickets go to each tier, for each game. That’s the transparent information we all desire
How many do we get for Aberdeen?

Every club should have to outline their away allocation at the start of the season.

We are to blame

100%, that’s where the issue lies

This isn’t to do with covid restrictions, it’s because of their form. That to me isn’t good enough, it should be league rules that allocations are confirmed before a balls kicked

Guarantee we get the full stand for the second game against them if they’re in the top 6

The next time they offer us the full stand Rangers should say nope 1000 remember, they won’t though

The next time they offer us the full stand Rangers should say nope 1000 remember, they won’t though
Why would they? They’d have 10s of thousands of angry fans that have paid £40 for a membership scheme, one of the perks is access to away tickets

They’d be pissing off paying members if they did as you say

Or if you try that then the away clubs offer a minimal allocation then sell more direct if things change. It worked great when Hearts, Hibs and St Mirren used to do that as you could order a bus load of tickets.

Or if you try that then the away clubs offer a minimal allocation then sell more direct if things change. It worked great when Hearts, Hibs and St Mirren used to do that as you could order a bus load of tickets.
Of course, there’s that angle

Rangers could refuse any liability and say anyone buying the extras aren’t their problem. Other clubs would soon stop it

Why would they? They’d have 10s of thousands of angry fans that have paid £40 for a membership scheme, one of the perks is access to away tickets

They’d be pissing off paying members if they did as you say
I’m a paying customer that would commend the club for ramming it back down these also ran’s throats

Of course, there’s that angle

Rangers could refuse any liability and say anyone buying the extras aren’t their problem. Other clubs would soon stop it
I very much doubt that as strict liability would cover the team the fans were from. Last time it was because they were to be charged an extra £1 admin per ticket. They just chose to deal mostly with RSCs so made it easier and probably stopped any potential trouble.

The tickets would also be for a dedicated section along the same lines as semis at hampden so not hard to do.

So I have received an the email being offered a ticket, I have hearts requirement in my order history but when I go on the away ticket section of the site it’s showing no general sale tickets available under the hearts game and I can’t go any further. Anybody have a clue what’s going on before I need to battle with the ticket office. @Greg Marshall any idea mate?

So I have received an the email being offered a ticket, I have hearts requirement in my order history but when I go on the away ticket section of the site it’s showing no general sale tickets available under the hearts game and I can’t go any further. Anybody have a clue what’s going on before I need to battle with the ticket office. @Greg Marshall any idea mate?
Have you missed the deadline? If not I’d be emailing the ticket office, Susan Hannah and cc’ing in the SLO to get it sorted

They won’t have sent out more emails/requirements than how many tickets are available so everyone with the requirement should’ve been allowed to buy, so long as it was before the deadline

Edit - just checked my email, you have until 9am Monday to buy so unsure why it’s not letting you then

Have you missed the deadline? If not I’d be emailing the ticket office, Susan Hannah and cc’ing in the SLO to get it sorted

They won’t have sent out more emails/requirements than how many tickets are available so everyone with the requirement should’ve been allowed to buy, so long as it was before the deadline

Edit - just checked my email, you have until 9am Monday to buy so unsure why it’s not letting you then

Deadline Monday morning at 9, no idea why I’m being denied the chance to purchase the ticket huge frustration with the website yet again. Can you even get in touch with the ticket office on weekends these days?

Deadline Monday morning at 9, no idea why I’m being denied the chance to purchase the ticket huge frustration with the website yet again. Can you even get in touch with the ticket office on weekends these days?
Yeah, they usually respond rapid if Susan is cc’d into emails. Don’t think they want people to do it but sometimes it needs done

Id email tonight and you’ll likely have a response tomorrow afternoon. Even if they don’t respond before 9am Monday, if you can prove you’ve contacted them before it should be ok (take a screenshot of the error message/it not allowing you to add a hearts ticket to your basket mate)

There's been a 3rd ballot for Hibs boy I know in bronze has 3rd requirement in order. Wipes out the idea that everyone who applied and bought only gets, who buys the lower level games and don't Hibs.

There's been a 3rd ballot for Hibs boy I know in bronze has 3rd requirement in order. Wipes out the idea that everyone who applied and bought only gets, who buys the lower level games and don't Hibs.
Could be people who didn't get the email as it went into their spam folder

3 Hibs ballots and no email?

I hate mygers again. Why have I not received a personal email inviting me to buy a ticket? Very unhappy gold bear (something like that)

In all seriousness, that’s bonkers how it’s now on the 3rd ballot. How long did people have to buy from ballot 2?

At this rate the Hibs allocation will turn into the Livi farce & be a first come first serve for any remaining.
Handling of these last few ballots has been p#ss poor

I'm having the same problem. I didn't see the email until yesterday as it went into my junk folder.

Could you help please @Greg Marshall ?

I've emailed the ticket centre but I know they're busying and may not have time to reply until after the 9am Monday deadline.

I'm having the same problem. I didn't see the email until yesterday as it went into my junk folder.

Could you help please @Greg Marshall ?

I've emailed the ticket centre but I know they're busying and may not have time to reply until after the 9am Monday deadline
I was able to purchase mine at ~12.30 yesterday but anyone spoke to that tried Friday night / this morning haven’t been able to. Our website is a shambles.

If Hearts can fill their seats with their own fans then there's no issues.

If there's empty seats we'll have cause for complaint.

If Hearts can fill their seats with their own fans then there's no issues.

If there's empty seats we'll have cause for complaint.
Again, yes there is. If the decision was made in July then there would be no issues but as usual, they make operational decisions on how they’re playing at the time

If they were 5/6/7 in the league we’d have got the full stand

Presumably it is the Roseburn stand we get tickets for? Anyone know which part(s) of the Roseburn? I think I'll get a ticket for the home section but will try to get it as close to the Rangers section as I can.

Presumably it is the Roseburn stand we get tickets for? Anyone know which part(s) of the Roseburn? I think I'll get a ticket for the home section but will try to get it as close to the Rangers section as I can.
Youll need a Hearts order history or a friend with one, and wouldn't worry if you're near our end or not as if you're outed as a Rangers fan you'll be out.

I never got so just sort of accepted this will be first and hopefully last I miss, would rather watch in pub or house than in their end.

Youll need a Hearts order history or a friend with one, and wouldn't worry if you're near our end or not as if you're outed as a Rangers fan you'll be out.

I never got so just sort of accepted this will be first and hopefully last I miss, would rather watch in pub or house than in their end.
I’ve done it at Tynecastle a few times before and it is fine. I just keep myself to myself. I live in the east so I can pick a ticket up at Tynecastle no bother. I doubt I even need an order history for that, although I do in any event have an order history.

Sections L & M for us in Roseburn Stand.

Reactions: ald
I’ve done it at Tynecastle a few times before and it is fine. I just keep myself to myself. I live in the east so I can pick a ticket up at Tynecastle no bother. I doubt I even need an order history for that, although I do in any event have an order history.
Ideal then mate, enjoy!

Reactions: ald
Hearts average attendance was roughly 16,000 last season in a stadium just under 20,000 thanks to their new main stand. Rangers have been offered just 1,000 tickets and far less than what we normally receive. Surely Hearts will give Rangers, even just slightly under our normal allocation if they feel they will be able to sell out Tynecastle?

11,000 ticket applications received though MyGers for this game alone shows the demand. Think both clubs are worried our fans are going to turn up and try to get into Tynecastle with fake tickets. It's a certainty if we don't receive more tickets.

Is this the same scenario where we had with Hibs years ago they cut the allocation and our fans were behind the goal with half the stand empty, I saw at Tynecastle today half the stand behind the goal was empty

Hearts are little bitches that will come crawling back when they’re bottom 6 again and their fans aren’t interested

The fact they’re able to do it sums up the joke SPFL

Back