1,000 tickets for Tynecastle.

Not anymore, it's a fixed number of points that will be the same for everyone if they meet the threshold in their tier. That's the most made up effort yet :))
Ok, I’ve missed that. I’ll need to study this then and report back

Anyone else noticed they have stopped disclosing information about the numbers of supporters entered into each ballot? Would always be good to know what chance you have at getting tickets for each game so you can limit your expectations accordingly
I see it says 11,000 in total but how many of these were in each tier and also eligible?

Anyone else noticed they have stopped disclosing information about the numbers of supporters entered into each ballot? Would always be good to know what chance you have at getting tickets for each game so you can limit your expectations accordingly
I’ll tell the jokes :D

The club values transparency…but only when it suits haha

That's SLO level of mygers guru:))
I knew there was a comms but didn’t know people would get the same points based on registrations/ticket bought

Just that small part. Junior mygers Liasion officer now

As mentioned in the thread before, Mygers wasn't sold as Gold only for the big games, it was also stated that you should only apply for the games you can make, now they are telling us that we need to apply for a certain amount of games before we're balloted for certain games.

Gold weren't too happy either when Brondby was top down.

It's a shambles across the board, every other game it gets worse.
If it is a three tier membership and there is an elite tier that the other two tiers are not even considered for games then surely the membership fees should be tiered as well :cool:

I can see why Gold members covet their status but the whole system is flawed.

My understanding is that if a Gold member got St Johnstone, Motherwell, Livingston and Hibs then they accumulate 7 points. If a Silver member has only gotten Motherwell and Dundee then they accumulate 4 points.

The gap gets bigger and bigger and will never be closed between the tiers. This is without European Away games being taken into consideration where it is more than likely only Gold members who will get these at 3 points each.

A silver member who registered for all matches could be in deficit at this point to a gold member by 20 points and it is only at the halfway point of the season.

Do you honestly think silver should’ve had an allocation?

It's not this game thats the main issue. Sitting on 1 game going into February is piss poor when we'd easily have been on more than that under the old scheme without having to fork out £30 for the honour.

It's not this game thats the main issue. Sitting on 1 game going into February is piss poor when we'd easily have been on more than that under the old scheme without having to fork out £30 for the honour.
That’s something I can agree with and there’s multiple posters that could testify to that

Completely different issue though

The club don't know the meaning of the word loyalty. Going to games is what should count as loyalty, yet many are now in the position where their loyalty is being rewarded by being able to attend less games than they was previously.

The club don't know the meaning of the word loyalty. Going to games is what should count as loyalty, yet many are now in the position where their loyalty is being rewarded by being able to attend less games than they was previously.
So you’d be happy with top down then? Because guys at the top of gold go everywhere

So you’d be happy with top down then? Because guys at the top of gold go everywhere

I'm not against the guys at the top of gold getting all the tickets, but there's got to be thousands of regular away day attendees like me who are now missing out on games we would've been able to get previously. 2019/20 season we managed to get tickets for Tynecastle, Easter Road & Pittodre. Not a chance of going to any of those games this season.

Question, why should I be paying the same amount for a mygers membership as a gold member when I’m immediately being excluded from 21% of the away ballots?

The requirement to have six applications means people have got to apply for every game regardless if they wish to attend.
As a gold member I have beem unable to attend some of the games and have not registered, in future people will register and pass on the tickets.

Aw feck off. Not been successful all season for an away game and East coast based so was hoping for this and Hibs. Got neither.

MyGers, money well spent…

There’s a zero incentive for younger fans signing up to MyGers. And folk wonder why the likes of Brondby Away had a shit atmosphere. :))

Seems pointless. I won’t overtake anyone in gold
That was rhetorical, just wanted the opportunity to highlight it.

You’ve seen my posts for nearly 2 years, this isn’t a new issue. The reality is, in its current guise and if it doesn’t change, there won’t be much movement between tiers as golds will keep up their buying habits. Euro tickets being posted has actually made the situation worse (you’ll know I’ve been advocating city collection too)

MyGers is in the mud. I’ll enjoy it whilst I can before it becomes an entry fee, CCCS-type away scheme. Again, I feel vindicated. MyGers is a heap of shite

The requirement to have six applications means people have got to apply for every game regardless if they wish to attend.
As a gold member I have beem unable to attend some of the games and have not registered, in future people will register and pass on the tickets.
This is what I will start doing I think.

Tears and snotters everywhere in this thread.

If your not gold ask yourself why.

Gold members are being rightly rewarded.
Took me a while to click on, long time no speak Stevie…sorry, Gio :eek:

You’ve seen my posts for nearly 2 years, this isn’t a new issue. The reality is, in its current guise and if it doesn’t change, there won’t be much movement between tiers as golds will keep up their buying habits. Euro tickets being posted has actually made the situation worse (you’ll know I’ve been advocating city collection too)

MyGers is in the mud. I’ll enjoy it whilst I can before it becomes an entry fee, CCCS-type away scheme. Again, I feel vindicated. MyGers is a heap of shite

Mygers is glorious and I won’t hear a bad word said about it Haha

Last edited:
This takes me to 5 aswell.

Seems to be balancing out (in gold that is)
Golds will end up with 8 or 9 over a season, bronze will be lucky to get more than 1 and silver will be 4 absolute maximum

Basically golds are being rewarded and lower tiers are at a detriment

With regards to the mention of allocations being dealt with prior to the season starting, that is something that should happen, but was not ever going to be possible this season due to unknown factors around Covid red zones etc...

We ourselves would have had to backtrack on allocations to other teams because of it.

Tears and snotters everywhere in this thread.

If your not gold ask yourself why.

Gold members are being rightly rewarded.
It’s now the same comments on every thread about tickets.

I’m in gold and got a Hearts ticket but not a Hibs ticket.

The system is clearly working for supports that go to all the games.

I don’t hear anyone moaning about Mygers on the bus, pub or various group chats I’m in. It’s only this forum I hear people moaning about it.

Back