1,000 tickets for Tynecastle.

Yip, bob on. I was 17/18 when i started going home and away back in 2011/12 season. Went through all the pain and pish down in the dregs of scottish football and now getting 'rewarded' by getting tickets for most aways in SPL this season.

It'll be hard on the even younger lads than me (I'm 27yo) but stick with it and you'll get there. And as always, if you try hard enough there's tickets out there for a lot of the domestic aways, you just need to expand your network, get talking to the other boys in the support, become a 'face' if you will and you might get some favours. It can be a grind as most of the away regulars on here will testify to, just plug away at it.
Exactly, all about who you know and helping others out when you can. RSCs circles are small and it’s all a mutual thing

If gold keep up their buying habits at the same level as lower tiers, they won’t be going anywhere

It’ll soon be 10s between people rather than 100s

If people have 100% attendance/registration over whatever the set period is, then they will become Gold.

Throw in a couple of Euro trips and that'll be the icing on the cake.

Exactly, all about who you know and helping others out when you can. RSCs circles are small and it’s all a mutual thing
Deffo. I had my fair share of moans back in the day for not getting tickets but looking back i didn't go out my way to try other avenues so i can't really complain. You quickly get to know the every game followers, just get talking to them and it can go from there. That's what I've had to do and I'd say I've had a good number of tickets from that as a result (and returned favours).

If people have 100% attendance/registration over whatever the set period is, then they will become Gold.

Throw in a couple of Euro trips and that'll be the icing on the cake.
Not if all existing gold are and the gold keep buying euro aways

Strange , tynecastle holds just under 20k , the attendance was 18,177.

There's sections in the Hibs end kept empty, as there is in the Wheatfield and Main Stands next to Hibs.

Just like Ibrox is never at full capacity I guess.

Yip, bob on. I was 17/18 when i started going home and away back in 2011/12 season. Went through all the pain and pish down in the dregs of scottish football and now getting 'rewarded' by getting tickets for most aways in SPL this season.

It'll be hard on the even younger lads than me (I'm 27yo) but stick with it and you'll get there. And as always, if you try hard enough there's tickets out there for a lot of the domestic aways, you just need to expand your network, get talking to the other boys in the support, become a 'face' if you will and you might get some favours. It can be a grind as most of the away regulars on here will testify to, just plug away at it.

Bang on.

It’s now the same comments on every thread about tickets.

I’m in gold and got a Hearts ticket but not a Hibs ticket.

The system is clearly working for supports that go to all the games.

I don’t hear anyone moaning about Mygers on the bus, pub or various group chats I’m in. It’s only this forum I hear people moaning about it.
Bang on

Was it included in the original MyGers conditions that they would put those added requirements onto ballots, or have they breached their own Ts&Cs?

I don't go to away games, and am not on MyGers, but one of my thoughts was if you only give tickets to away matches to Gold members, then it becomes a self perpetuating and others don't have the chance to move up
No that I’m aware of but could be wrong.

Right do i have a ticket or not. Trying to buy it it say i dont have some code. Then i leave and get an email about leaving it in my basket

It’s now the same comments on every thread about tickets.

I’m in gold and got a Hearts ticket but not a Hibs ticket.

The system is clearly working for supports that go to all the games.

I don’t hear anyone moaning about Mygers on the bus, pub or various group chats I’m in. It’s only this forum I hear people moaning about it.
I hear moaning about it in all of the above and It’s not had much of an affect on me personally

Isn’t this the club who complained it was struggling because we weren’t playing them at home twice a year? Lol
They’ll come running back when they’re cannon fodder again. Usual

Needs to be a rule in place that allocations get confirmed before the season starts. If likes of Hearts/Aberdeen/Hibs/Celtic want bigger allocation at Ibrox, they pay for them upfront

Problem solved

Right do i have a ticket or not. Trying to buy it it say i dont have some code. Then i leave and get an email about leaving it in my basket

Do you gave Hearts requirement in your history? Or have you just randomly tried to buy a ticket?

See the more I think about it, the club have just set a precedent with any allocations of 1,000 or less

They’ve had top down for European away games, there’s now no reason this can’t be done against Celtic (I’m 99% certain they will).

But looking beyond Hearts, there’ll be approx 800 tickets for mygers. Gold should be getting at least 75% of them and silver 25%, what’s the odds the club cut gold to say 50% so silver/bronze get a bigger % to appease them after Hearts

I think it’s nigh time the club release a detailed breakdown of how many tickets go to each tier, for each game. That’s the transparent information we all desire

This loyalty argument needs addressed, Gold members are already guaranteed maximum of 4 Hampden games if we get to semi finals and finals, which of course is right, guessing priority for euro aways and category A away games with small allocations. No problem with any of that, however there is 18/19 away matches a season and they are still bagging the majority of tickets while there are people still waiting for 1 away ticket. That I have a problem with as where do you draw the line? I would detach the away scheme from mygers apart from the category A games and go back to the old system. Loyalty being rewarded is fine and I think gold get rewarded enough with all the Hampden games, priority for euro aways and category A away games. They should not get so many away tickets.

Deffo. I had my fair share of moans back in the day for not getting tickets but looking back i didn't go out my way to try other avenues so i can't really complain. You quickly get to know the every game followers, just get talking to them and it can go from there. That's what I've had to do and I'd say I've had a good number of tickets from that as a result (and returned favours).
Thing is, it’s the boys you meet through the euro aways/domestic aways when you share buses etc that you’re more likely to help out

I know I’ve benefitted from it and I’ve helped out others too. Some people just want everything handed on a plate though

Thing is, it’s the boys you meet through the euro aways/domestic aways when you share buses etc that you’re more likely to help out

I know I’ve benefitted from it and I’ve helped out others too. Some people just want everything handed on a plate though
Ain’t this the truth- but wee Johnny wants to pick and choose when he gets included

This loyalty argument needs addressed, Gold members are already guaranteed maximum of 4 Hampden games if we get to semi finals and finals, which of course is right, guessing priority for euro aways and category A away games with small allocations. No problem with any of that, however there is 18/19 away matches a season and they are still bagging the majority of tickets while there are people still waiting for 1 away ticket. That I have a problem with as where do you draw the line? I would detach the away scheme from mygers apart from the category A games and go back to the old system. Loyalty being rewarded is fine and I think gold get rewarded enough with all the Hampden games, priority for euro aways and category A away games. They should not get so many away tickets.

Gold, silver or bronze has no bearing on Hampden games mate.

That is a totally different criteria. The groups that people were quoting during the lead up to the hivs game.

If you have a ST, are on CCCS and a MyGers member (even bronze on minimal points) you are ahead of a MyGers member on 1700+ points if they haven't ticked CCCS for home games.

Gold, silver or bronze has no bearing on Hampden games mate.

That is a totally different criteria. The groups that people were quoting during the lead up to the hivs game.

If you have a ST, are on CCCS and a MyGers member (even bronze on minimal points) you are ahead of a MyGers member on 1700+ points if they haven't ticked CCCS for home games.
I’m a gold mygers member but don’t go to any away games really these days (albeit I’d have applied for Hearts as it’s not far away but can see why they have restricted it the way they have) and will maybe do one Euro away a season.

I’m more interested in being guaranteed tickets for semis/finals which I am from the scheme and Euro home games too through Season ticket. So for somebody like me it’s fine, although I do now have to pay forty quid for something I didn’t have to previously.

You’ve obviously missed the carte Blanche clause to make it up as they go along;

I.e them making European aways top down etc
I'm actually doing really well out of the new system, but I totally get a lot of the arguments from those that aren't. Just another system which hasn't been thought through properly using an ecommerce system instead of a ticketing system. Crazy!!!

CCCS was “fairer” as it meant you’d get the same tickets as your F&F group + tickets were more evenly spread to all fans

You’ve now got kids getting tickets themselves and parents getting extra tickets because they can’t go themselves. That’s a system flaw. How’s that fair for members without kids?

You ask about fairness but how can golds be on 5 just now, some bronze on 2 (because they have a kid) and then some silvers on 0? Is that fairer than the old CCCS?

I’m much the same in relation to tickets so I’ve not been impacted, I just think if it’s s loyalty scheme it has to be top down. It’s not a loyalty scheme, therefore it’s not a fair system albeit I’ve benefitted

For it to be fairer, I think silver and Bronze either need to be reduced in size or gold to get a smaller % but can’t be done in a loyalty scheme
far from it

I'm actually doing really well out of the new system, but I totally get a lot of the arguments from those that aren't. Just another system which hasn't been thought through properly using an ecommerce system instead of a ticketing system. Crazy!!!
Bingo

The general idea is OK, people in Gold 100% should be rewarded, it is totally right that is the case, and should have a say 1 in 3 chance, Silver 1 in 5 and Bronze 1 in 10 for instance, the bit I find odd is some in gold having had 5 tickets and others in Gold having 3, that just seems a bit off.

In terms of those in Bronze who have signed up, I expect a hell of a lot to sack it off, wouldn't be shocked if people in other groups do, rarely hear people say they like it other than a select few Goldmemebers.

All meaning next year should be far easier for those who do remain in to get tickets, so keep up the good work ticket office IMO.

The general idea is OK, people in Gold 100% should be rewarded, it is totally right that is the case, and should have a say 1 in 3 chance, Silver 1 in 5 and Bronze 1 in 10 for instance, the bit I find odd is some in gold having had 5 tickets and others in Gold having 3, that just seems a bit off.

In terms of those in Bronze who have signed up, I expect a hell of a lot to sack it off, wouldn't be shocked if people in other groups do, rarely meet hear people say they like it other than a select few Goldmemebers.

All meaning next year should be far easier for those who do remain in to get tickets, so keep up the good work ticket office IMO.
When tickets below gold ,dont get purchased and put into a 2nd ballot I just find it hard to grasp that a person in gold can still miss out even though he registered for the game he never got

Point is though, it was only Celtic that was meant to be Gold only.

Now it’s Hearts, and likely Sheep too.
Hearts allocation is 1k ffs. With less than half of that going to mygers members. You honestly can’t expect that to be split again between tiers.

If it was usual 3k then obviously it wouldn’t be gold only. When teams move the goal posts on allocation then Rangers need to as well

Point is though, it was only Celtic that was meant to be Gold only.

Now it’s Hearts, and likely Sheep too.
Aberdeen was muted as being gold/Silver and it’s only 600 more than the 1,000 for hearts

The club couldn’t exactly foresee hearts only giving us 1,000

Hearts allocation is 1k ffs. With less than half of that going to mygers members. You honestly can’t expect that to be split again between tiers.

If it was usual 3k then obviously it wouldn’t be gold only. When teams move the goal posts on allocation then Rangers need to as well
Hearts is obviously because they cut the allocation from 3,500 down to just over 1,000.
Not Rangers fault teams cut allocations when they feel like it.
No, no. Bronze should’ve absolutely got an allocation out of the 400 tickets in the mygers %.

It’s only fair their loyalty of only just getting their first or second year of a ST is rewarded :eek:

Back