1,000 tickets for Tynecastle.

Anyone got a row 1-8 ticket? What colour is it?

Trying to work out if the ticket is a different colour like the last time for the 2-1 Scottish cup tie, February 2020 I’m sure
Row 20 for us, which are predominantly white, with blue and black, at the top and bottom.

Hearts website have the two sections closed to the Wheatfield for sale which are H and J. I’m guessing the middle section is segregation and we’ll get the two closest to the Main Stand being L and M.
How are sales going for hearts in those sections??
Still hoping they can’t sell and we get extra tickets.

You do realise they are giving us near 6% of capacity whereas we give them 1.6%......
Tbf we have already sold our seats, they are hoping for random fans to buy a ticket. I do agree with them selling to their own though

Tbf we have already sold our seats, they are hoping for random fans to buy a ticket. I do agree with them selling to their own though
Agree but we have no divine right to the tickets. Yes it makes sense economically and looks better on TV but its their prerogative whether we like it or not.

Agree but we have no divine right to the tickets. Yes it makes sense economically and looks better on TV but its their prerogative whether we like it or not.
Again, no issue with it if it was a business decision made in July/August. Not one they make in November because they’re playing ok

If they were near the bottom we’d have got the full stand. That’s why people are pissed off

Again, no issue with it if it was a business decision made in July/August. Not one they make in November because they’re playing ok

If they were near the bottom we’d have got the full stand. That’s why people are pissed off
Yeah I see that point of view also.

Could easily get relocated if overall sales are poor

They could but they won't to save face.

I reckon the vast majority or all of those seats are filled anyway. I just checked the highlights and there are loads of home fans there for the last match v at Mirren.

Can of worms if they do start allocating tickets based on the cost of seats
No can of worms as Club 72 are in a different away ticket allocation pyramid to the more expensive hospitality lounges.
So your point doesn’t stand.

No can of worms as Club 72 are in a different away ticket allocation pyramid to the more expensive hospitality lounges.
So your point doesn’t stand.
Didn’t realise that, thought they were grouped together

Though I think you’ve taken it the wrong way as I’m actually supporting the interests of Bar72

Didn’t realise that, thought they were grouped together

Though I think you’ve taken it the wrong way as I’m actually supporting the interests of Bar72
When Club 72 was upgraded to hospitality this season it was documented that they would have their own away ticket allocation,separate from the already well established lounges/suites.

When Club 72 was upgraded to hospitality this season it was documented that they would have their own away ticket allocation,separate from the already well established lounges/suites.
So does that mean essentially C72 then get their own % of the overall club use % (similar to gold getting a % of the overall mygers pool)

If so, it would be interesting to know if that’s where the RSC 5% approx that they’re down now has went to

Zero complaints though, guys in C72 pay a premium and my personal view is they’ve been shafted big time

They've done it before when they've fancied their chances and expected a bigger crowd than they usually get.

Is what it is and they're entitled to do so. We'll just need to deal with a hard task that's even harder now.

They've done it before when they've fancied their chances and expected a bigger crowd than they usually get.

Is what it is and they're entitled to do so. We'll just need to deal with a hard task that's even harder now.
then they fade away

Tynecastle is probably my favourite away venue, thankfully I'll be there through our 1 and only RSC ticket :))

It's their stadium and it's up to them what they do with it. Phuck all to do with Rangers or anybody else.

Finally managed to get a ticket for this and will be my first time at Tynecastle so absolutely cannot wait for it! Just hope Hearts fans sell out the rest of their allocation to make for an even better atmosphere. Heard its one of the best away games in Scotland for atmosphere so will find out Sunday. Done Easter Road plenty of times before so interesting to see how this will compare.

Finally managed to get a ticket for this and will be my first time at Tynecastle so absolutely cannot wait for it! Just hope Hearts fans sell out the rest of their allocation to make for an even better atmosphere. Heard its one of the best away games in Scotland for atmosphere so will find out Sunday. Done Easter Road plenty of times before so interesting to see how this will compare.

Best league away day of the season mate imo.

We always stay through for a good few hours after the game.

Best league away day of the season mate imo.

We always stay through for a good few hours after the game.

Is it better than Pittodrie? Know a lot of Rangers fans rate that very highly as well. Don't mind Easter Road, always gives you a bit of an edge going over that wee bridge outside the away end. All tightly packed in at the old tenements praying no one launches anything out the windows haha! Always a brilliant atmosphere.

Done Motherwell before but that was in the away section between the home ends. Absolute tip with flat plastic seats with no backs to them. St. Johnstone's ground is in a nice location but the stadium is ancient and not the best. Kilmarnock I think is actually quite good, can't really fault it. Two full stands, decent atmosphere from our ends and unlike Ibrox, quality pies! Closer to home, quite like Partick Thistle. Get a full stand of Rangers fans and was at both the last minute Dodoo and Garner games. Two great days out.

Is it better than Pittodrie? Know a lot of Rangers fans rate that very highly as well. Don't mind Easter Road, always gives you a bit of an edge going over that wee bridge outside the away end. All tightly packed in at the old tenements praying no one launches anything out the windows haha! Always a brilliant atmosphere.

Done Motherwell before but that was in the away section between the home ends. Absolute tip with flat plastic seats with no backs to them. St. Johnstone's ground is in a nice location but the stadium is ancient and not the best. Kilmarnock I think is actually quite good, can't really fault it. Two full stands, decent atmosphere from our ends and unlike Ibrox, quality pies! Closer to home, quite like Partick Thistle. Get a full stand of Rangers fans and was at both the last minute Dodoo and Garner games. Two great days out.

My favourite is Tynecastle, Pittodrie is a close 2nd.

Tynecastle is definitely the best away game, apart from Parkhead obviously.
I'd rate Pittodrie ahead of Easter Rd.

Hearts support are definitely louder than Aberdeen or Hibs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tynecastle is definitely the best away game, apart from the piggery obviously.
I'd rate Pittodrie ahead of Easter Rd.

Hearts support are definitely louder than Aberdeen or Hibs.

Judging by the Hearts ticket plan for this game, I take it we're getting sections K, L and M?

Why your first visit out of interest?

L & M

Section K will segregation

Ah right, of course. Shame because if Hearts wanted to make more money they could have gave us K but made the segregation banner narrower and got more Rangers fans in that section. Seems like an over reaction to have a banner that big for a fixture with such high demand.

Just never had the chance to go before down to how hard it's been to try and obtain a ticket for the fixture. Glad that will be about to change come Sunday.
It’s harder this weekend than it’s been in years due to the allocation so surprised you’ve managed that if you’ve failed previously.

Ah right, of course. Shame because if Hearts wanted to make more money they could have gave us K but made the segregation banner narrower and got more Rangers fans in that section. Seems like an over reaction to have a banner that big for a fixture with such high demand.

I asked my Hearts bro in law. It's to do with the position of the shutters and food kiosks in the stands concourse apparently.

What we have is the normal away section in the Roseburn so Hearts are use to having that banner in place for other games, access to Section K might not be possible as IRC there is a metal shutter that segregates the home and away fans in the concourse

Back