1,000 tickets for Tynecastle.

Face straight ahead and hold my old man doon :)), he’s the weak link , shouted penalty last time we were in the home end for a game when scotty Arfield was brought down

shouted for a penalty at Mark Walters debut at the piggery when i was in the jungle ........... quickly followed by " you must be jokin referee " think from memory in the 1st half Iain Durrant was bundled over

3 celtic lads where i stay asked me to drive and theyd provide the ticket , they said it would Rangers end , well when i shouted 1 of them took 2 steps forward away from me , when their 2nd went in i just went back to the car where another bear that had traveled was waiting

3 celtic lads where i stay asked me to drive and theyd provide the ticket , they said it would Rangers end , well when i shouted 1 of them took 2 steps forward away from me , when their 2nd went in i just went back to the car where another bear that had traveled was waiting
:))Did ye have second thoughts on way in when you realised ? Or just ach I’m here now ?

:))Did ye have second thoughts on way in when you realised ? Or just ach I’m here now ?
definitely the latter but a 400 mile round trip on a provisional license wasn't the brightest idea on the 1st of January , 2-3 funny stories we were all 19-20 years old and mates

Sore one to miss this thanks to China :D

My loss is anothers gain!!! Not you @ahalfallover as I know you've already stole the bus ticket :D

Main thing is 3 points and a good result for the support. All eyes on us as ever.

Hearts 0 - 3 Rangers.

Noticeable difference today with the reduced allocation I thought. Couldn’t of been many UB there

Despite the low numbers of bears there today, their voices carried loudly in a sea of Jambos.

Tell ye MYGers ballots have been kind to some lads , getting every game , they must be delighted with the fair and transparent system ;)

Back