1/100 With Skybet To Win The Title

I queried our 10inarow odds (just for the sh1ts and giggles) in December and William Hill got back to me with this:

Good day.

I'm writing about your request.

Our Traders quoted a price of 100/1 for Rangers To Win Scottish Premiership Outright for next 10 seasons , starting with 2020/21 and ending with 2029/30 seasons (both inclusive) . They must win title outright every season inbetween and including the above stated years. If any season is cancelled then the bet will roll on until 10 consecutive seasons have been played with Rangers winning league outright in each and all of the ten.

Maximum stake £10

It’ll be a ‘grand’ day when we seal the tenth :)

Now tell me bears...did you think you would see that before February?
Was 1/200 on Betfair before the livvy game. It’s been over since they drew 2-2 with hibs a while back. But I appreciate the caution exercised until Tav has the trophy above his head. Enjoy it, we’ll look back on this as potentially one of the greatest seasons in our history.

Was 1/200 on Betfair before the livvy game. It’s been over since they drew 2-2 with hibs a while back. But I appreciate the caution exercised until Tav has the trophy above his head. Enjoy it, we’ll look back on this as potentially one of the greatest seasons in our history.

When Tav hoists that trophy above his head and brings it home this will be the greatest title in the history of our club imo. A decade of being bladed from every angle and against all odds we have cracked them in their self proclaimed 'biggest season in the clubs history'.

Actually get quite teary thinking about seeing Tav beam from ear to ear with that trophy in his hand. Unless you're part of this and love the club the way we do you just wouldn't understand how it will feel.

Keep going gaffer and the lads, you are making history that will never be forgotten.

Coupled with the utter comedy show and humiliation they’ve brought on themselves this year, it’s been a fantastic few months.
Their arrogance has fairly bit them on the arse.

Great. Pricewatch.

We were 1/150 after they drew on Saturday. Then in to 1/50 after Sunday. Now this. Whatever next !

The question has been asked a few times now on here, when are Paddy Power going to pay out ??

They were always quick enough to pay out early on the rats when they had a free run at it, could it be that they stand to lose a shitload of cash ??

Back