1/2 Season Ticket - East Enclosure SE1

billyfenlon

Official Ticketer
So with a heavy heart I have my season ticket for sale for ten games from now, until and including the St Mirren game on the 22nd January. This includes the Celtic game in two weeks. I'm heading to the middle east for 4 or 5 months so it is literally only these ten games as I will be back in Glasgow full time from January. The cost is £250 and is in the East Enclosure SE1............ ST is fully paid for and have the smart card in hand along with letter of confirmation from Ibrox. The ST price was £495. This is not on the CCS scheme or aways. I want it to go to someone responsible or a club that is not going to have an a*** getting me banned

Ticket can be collected or possibly delivered in person before 3pm today in Belfast or will at Windsor Park tonight for the Linfield game. Alternatively will post special delivery to Glasgow but would prefer to sell face to face.

So with a heavy heart I have my season ticket for sale for ten games from now, until and including the St Mirren game on the 22nd January. This includes the Celtic game in two weeks. I'm heading to the middle east for 4 or 5 months so it is literally only these ten games as I will be back in Glasgow full time from January. The cost is £250 and is in the East Enclosure SE1............ ST is fully paid for and have the smart card in hand along with letter of confirmation from Ibrox. The ST price was £495. This is not on the CCS scheme or aways. I want it to go to someone responsible or a club that is not going to have an a*** getting me banned

Ticket can be collected or possibly delivered in person before 3pm today in Belfast or will at Windsor Park tonight for the Linfield game. Alternatively will post special delivery to Glasgow but would prefer to sell face to face.

I’m interested mate. Live in West Midlands in England so would have to be posted. Can pay tomorrow when paid.

Hi mate I would take the half book if it’s available. I live in Bathgate so would need it posted. Im a member of the livi supporters club. I work away myself so I don’t have a book but I’m home till February so this is perfect
Cheers
Darren

Back