1 point closer to the Champions League

Really wish I could look at this as a positive

after that, all I can think about is that we’ve dropped 2 points and should be 6 ahead

yet again we fail to take advantage of a defeat for that lot. Dundee Utd immediately after they lost to Hearts then today

First half was as good as we’ve played all season

last 20 minutes was a disgrace
We beat Livingston the same day they got beat from hearts

Not if he knew that they had dropped so much points he wouldn't be happy with a 1 point lead. I don't get why it's only going to be seem as a problem to some only when we aren't top. We should be sorting it out now when we are still top instead of waiting for us to go behind before thinking it's a problem. Everyone of us wants the same thing here but you don't wait until the ships sunk before fixing the problem. If you fix the holes as they appear then it's not going to sink. There seems to be an issue somewhere and Gerrard needs to get to the bottom of it.
We're 4 points ahead of the club who finished 25 behind us last season in September, they won the league in the 9 seasons before that, if you wont to complain about that fair enough, any chance you don't quote me? If we don't win the league give me dogs abuse then, it won't happen.

Last edited:
What they done last season at this stage is irrelevant, fact is they are poorer this season as are we, difference is we are stretching away from them little by little

Of course. But if we were on the ball the gap would be 9 points and not 4. We can't just ignore we are not playing well. We should win the league this season but at the minute it's more down to them being poor than us being even decent. Something is just lacking that was there last season.

For the folk giving the OP shite for remaining positive, geez peace.

We set ourselves a bar so high with our performances last season that we were always going to drop.

We will win the league this year, maybe not as comfortably but we will still fvckin win it.

Back