1 x Kilmarnock BAR72 Front Row

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammer17

Official Ticketer
Sold out on website, when available it’s £45 per ticket,

£30

Can meet in Renfrew this evening

You can't sell tickets on here for discounted prices.

Since when?

I’ve seen literally hundreds of threads not only on here but the old board offering gig and match tickets for under their value

And since it’s a smart card and not a paper ticket with no price on it I think this is harsh! Bar72 tickets are very seldom if ever available on public sale and I’d rather have a bum on seat than it being empty

Since when?

I’ve seen literally hundreds of threads not only on here but the old board offering gig and match tickets for under their value

And since it’s a smart card and not a paper ticket with no price on it I think this is harsh! Bar72 tickets are very seldom if ever available on public sale and I’d rather have a bum on seat than it being empty

Since we started.

You certainly haven't seen hundred for sale under face value on here or the old forum.

You just need to phone the Ticket Office to determine the price for a Bar 72 ticket for any match.

I certainly have,

All you have to do is check gig tickets that were sold last month further down the list that’s missing your input

Either way this could have easily been done by PM

I certainly have,

All you have to do is check gig tickets that were sold last month further down the list that’s missing your input

Either way this could have easily been done by PM

There aren't hundreds. It's physically impossible to read every thread on the site.

In any case - to do so is contrary to the FAQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back