10,000 tickets available to the general public for 2020 UEFA Europa League final in Gdańsk

So how does this work in respect of the way it used to work? If you apply for tickets regardless of finalists does it come from this same allocation? Or s different one again? I'm guessing the same one.

I see they now do a Flexi-Final ticket, where you choose your team and if they don’t get to the final then the ticket is cancelled. The only downside is they charge you 15% of the ticket as a handling fee if your team don’t make it to the final. Flexi-Final tickets are priced at €74 and €149

I see they now do a Flexi-Final ticket, where you choose your team and if they don’t get to the final then the ticket is cancelled. The only downside is they charge you 15% of the ticket as a handling fee if your team don’t make it to the final. Flexi-Final tickets are priced at €74 and €149
I would rather just buy it and if my team didn’t get to the final,I’m you could sell it to a fans team that did,no bother.

no, they said the handling fee would be refunded also. Basically these flexing ones are more expensive if you get them.

I would rather just buy it and if my team didn’t get to the final,I’m you could sell it to a fans team that did,no bother.
“If you are allocated tickets, you will need to attend the match yourself. If you wish to change your personal details, it is only possible until 12 March 2020, 14:00 CET.”

That seems mental?!?! :mad:

Don’t want to sound like Private Fraser from Dads Army with a “we’re doomed” comment, but I can safely say that there will either be no Europa cup final played this year or if there is, it will be behind closed doors.

Don’t want to sound like Private Fraser from Dads Army with a “we’re doomed” comment, but I can safely say that there will either be no Europa cup final played this year or if there is, it will be behind closed doors.

A rather bold statement to make.

I'll bet you there is one and there will be fans in attendance.

£50 for Erskine.

No chance.We were all going to die of aids in the 80s and football still went on.
Ditto.. swine flu,bird flu,foot and mouth etc etc

Back