Official 10% discount at Rangers Store and 15% of at Castore thanks to 4 Lads Had A Dream

atcolin

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
Stevie from 4 Lads has the following codes agreed with Castore that the good people of FF are also welcome to use.

As a Castore affiliate Stevie receives commission from anyone using these codes however 100% of all commission is donated to The Rangers Charity Foundation.

DISCOUNT CODES

Rangers store

Code – RNG-DRMKDX10F
Offer - 10% off everything!
Link - tidd.ly/3RsnD5d

Castore online

Code – 4LADS
Offer – 15% off Castore items only.
T&Cs – This applies to both full price and discounted Castore items. Excludes all teamwear items

Link – tidd.ly/49Maj26

Hopefully if you are buying things anyway this saves you a few quid.

Just tried it to get one of this seasons 1/4 Zip tops, the black and blue one. Not having it, as it's already on sale. Thanks anyway.

Im waiting on a hoodie and theyve sent out the free calender while the hoodies still awaiting dispatch haha

There service online is dire. I ordered the away shirt for our grandson with the free printing and got a message from Evri stating that they were expecting it on 12/02/2024 but they still haven't updated the tracking to say they have it. I emailed castore on 22/02/2024 and got the following

We will need to raise an investigation. This can take up to 7 business days for an outcome.

The 10% Rangers Store code works, even on sale items, if you remove the "free" calendar or do not accept it in the first place.

Just ordered home, away and a training top for £51.30 down from £57 with free delivery.

I got the "code not working" message at first but then removed the calendar and all was good (already have it anyway).

The 10% Rangers Store code works, even on sale items, if you remove the "free" calendar or do not accept it in the first place.

Just ordered home, away and a training top for £51.30 down from £57 with free delivery.

I got the "code not working" message at first but then removed the calendar and all was good (already have it anyway).
I knew I'd read on here about removing the calendar to make it work.

Bought a training top on Friday night (not with Stevie's code) and deleted the free calendar. Order went through without issue and it was delivered on the Monday morning.

Last edited:
Im waiting on a hoodie and theyve sent out the free calender while the hoodies still awaiting dispatch haha

B******* refunded me! Finally get a hoodie in 5XL(Fat Bassa I Know) and they refund it due to all the other wide boys ordering too.

Bought the players bench jacket and the training jacket for £53 total. Both delivered within a week and they are steal at that price imo.

Back