10 Games left

Personally I think the league is over, today we were relying on Aberdeen taking something to give us a chance.

Next season is our season

Which is a waste of time. Even winning all 10 games we’d struggle to win the league now the diddy team losses have knackered us. The sheep are not a good team.

Fucking sheep and Mcinnes are absolutely clueless on how to take points off of the scum. Im glad we dodged that bullet. Well %^*& them and Mcinnes has ound his comfort zone the bottler.

Didn't get my hopes up despite the high yesterday. In what other country in the world would your best player be borrowed from a rival and therefore ineligible for 4 games a season against them?? Fucking surrender monkeys and set up to fail.

We just need to keep winning. It's all we can do.

No surprise to me that sheep got beat. Changes nothing.

Win in Perth on Tuesday and its back to 6. One game at a time. scum can still be caught.

Ten wins needed then you just never know. That mob are more likely to drop points against Motherwell & Hearts than Aberdeen so today meant nothing.

The mhanks are not going to lose 3 times or lose twice and draw twice in the last 10 games, not going to happen I'm afraid.

We can really lay down a marker by beating them at Ibrox though and hopefully winning the cup.

Next season is where it's at for us.

One game at a time, just got to keep on winning and hopefully they slip up.

All we can do is our part. Some thing wrong if we can beat them at Ibrox in a few weeks.

They are garbage yet still on for a treble.

Its gone. Even if we won all our games and they dropped another 3 to tie it, goal difference would kill us. We are 14 goals down.

Get it as close as possible and weve done the seasons objective and laid a marker

Whilst admittedly that is a gap and would be difficult to close, beat them 2-0 twice and that 14 goal difference becomes 6. Assuming they are losing another game in the remaining 10, that puts it at 5, assuming we match them goal for goal in other games. having a swing of 14 goals in 10 games is far from impossible, assuming we beat them twice (which we would need to do anyway to give ourselves a chance).

Murty needs to hammer home to the team the importance of the goal difference. It might be the difference between us finishing 2nd or 3rd, but it also might be the difference in winning title or not, so we need to get some good positive results. A couple 4 and 5 nils would be very helpful.

The league went at the Hibs game for me. 9 points is massive despite playing them twice.

The shockers we have had like Dundee and Hamilton have really bit us on the arse. Somebody said on another thread that McInnes has handed them their belief back. That is so true. If they were still in the Europa league there would be scope for dropping points but not now.

Let's not get bogged down in thinking there's a chance- it's over , fact.

We move on and win the Scottish cup, and concentrate on next season. Dolly and hivs won't even challenge us for second. Jumpjets won't lose four matches out of ten .

Their lead is the equivalent of 10 points with their much better goal difference.
They have lost 2 games domestically out of something like 80.
We need them to lose 3 or 4 in 10 games, and that still relies on us winning every game.

It won't happen, and unlike last season we have ourselves to blame with the stupid defeats we've had.

Their lead is the equivalent of 10 points with their much better goal difference.
They have lost 2 games domestically out of something like 80.
We need them to lose 3 or 4 in 10 games, and that still relies on us winning every game.

It won't happen, and unlike last season we have ourselves to blame with the stupid defeats we've had.

Dundee, Hamilton, St. Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hibs has killed us.

It all honesty been gone for a while lets just try get close as we can and make a proper challenge next season

I am confident we can win 55 next season

Again that depends on how celtc improve. Not only are they currently missing the racist who tends to get them out of jail but they will buy/sell players in the summer.

If they have another season like this one then yes we have a chance. If they have a season like the last one then we can forget it although that is unlikely.

Again that depends on how celtc improve. Not only are they currently missing the racist who tends to get them out of jail but they will buy/sell players in the summer.

If they have another season like this one then yes we have a chance. If they have a season like the last one then we can forget it although that is unlikely.

I'd imagine they will do a lot of rebuilding in the summer.

The split will be fun this year.

Think all the teams in it have players / qualities to cause each other problems

The objective is to be within 4 at the split. Thats only doable by beating Celtic and winning them all to split.

Then we see where they are at and if we are still growing.

Hertz at home and the hivers could have a say on what is going to happen on the winners of the title.

Let's not forget we must plug the fiddlers both times.

" Football is a funny old game Saint".

"Aye, your right there Greavesy ".
I think the two trickiest games will be Killie and Hibs, in terms of the O.F. games they're there for the taking,but those two are the most improved and if we are to have any chance we need to win those games.

Today there is still a decent chance. The fact we play them twice really helps. I think maximum points in the last ten games we will win it. I can see them dropping points in the other eight games. They aren't that good. They were lucky today against the most toothless side I've seen all season. Had the sheep actually played a striker, terrible as they were, they could have had something today.
As soon as we lose any more points its over. So, in essence what I'm saying is 85 points wins this league. 85 for 55

We need to beat them twice and see what happens

It’s not over yet

Think they still have to go to hubs Kilmarnock and hearts All of them are capable of drawing with them

It’s not over

We just take care of our business

For me it’s more we threw the league away than the filth winning it. Way too many points leaked at Ibrox.

Kilmarnock an example. 1-0 up and a missed penalty in the last minute. They go up the park and equalise. Criminal.

Never give up hope, but McIness’ muppets capitulating yet again makes it really difficult. I’m so thankful he bottled our job.

How that Hertz team beat the soap dodgers I don’t know but it fills me with confidence we can take 6 points off them. We are gelling nicely and for the first time in ages I’m not dreading playing them.

As usual, Tuesday is a huge game.

This year is done unless they make an absolute mess of it.

Poor losses by us have set us back it I'm sure the mentally challengeds will be saying the same for them.

Sort the management situation and get a solid team and it's anybody's.

I think that too. Think they will spend Big however that doesn’t guarantee anything in today’s market. 10m for example could easily buy you a disinterested mercenary

What are the stats on new managers doing well with transfers when they first arrive but much less so in subsequent windows?

Unfortunately I think it’s beyond us this season but with further strengthening in the right areas we will be ready next term. They know they will have gotten away with it this year and so will also seek to improve. We need to be ready to meet the challenge andI believe the board will ensure we are.

If we win all 10 then I think we’ll win the league as they will slip up a couple of times under pressure.

I don’t think we can win 10 in a row though, remember the Hibs game just 3 weeks ago?

10 games left. To have any chance of winning the title we need to win at least 9, taking at least 4 points from Celtic in the process to be in with a chance. It’s a tough ask... but we now need to go on a long run.

Keep believing
Win every game and hope that Celtic drop points in 2 of the other 8 games they play as superior goal difference. Can't see it myself unfortunately but lets give them a wee scare.

The end of 07/08 Celtic swung 13 points on us by winning 7 in a row including 2 old firm wins. ( We drew at Hibs / Motherwell and lost at Aberdeen)

Cold statistics forgetting the refereeing / tours / fixtures debacle.

Old Firm defeats linger.

If we get those 2 wins we have a shot.

You can't worry about the other teams until we have done that.

We will have 4 games to go once we do it.

They were never beating the sheep, the sheep are shite. Dundee have more of a chance.

Keep believing.

I think it was telling that despite talk of them being there for the taking against the joint second placed side who had home advantage, they were still able to go up there and grind out a routine win without much fuss.

I don’t think we’ll claw back a 9 point deficit with just 10 games left, but beating them at Ibrox next month in what would be our first league win over them in 6 years would be a real statement of intent for next season.

Do that and it’ll firstly make the run-in very interesting, and secondly, it’ll probably guarantee Murty the job on a permanent basis.

I think we would have to win all ten remaining games to have a chance.
Here's hoping.
I’d agree with that and I can’t remember the last time we won ten league games in a row. Since we have just won three in a row, that would be 13 in a row. Too big an ask. And on top of that they would still need to drop 3 points outside of two losses to us. I’m afraid today put the league to bed.

In the 5 games before the split, we play first in each round (obviously other than game against them). We need to win all 5. Beating them at Ibrox would put a bit of pressure on.

What are the stats on new managers doing well with transfers when they first arrive but much less so in subsequent windows?

Good point mate and when you factor in Brenda’s record as well. Let’s not forget his big players have mostly been Delias. Somebody like the racist will give you so much more than that boy who played for them against Zenit %^*& knows his name. Think they spent 3m plus on him? At the end of the day you just need to take care of the rest ruthlessly. When they stopped 10IAR it wasn’t because they had better players they didn’t not by a long chalk. However they took care of the rest. If we have a team that wins 99% of our home games over a season you will always be in with a chance. We need to have that mentality next season and make Ibrox a fortress

My biggest fear is we make them panic into opening the biscuit tin this summer. If they win 10 we will forever look back to this season. Right now we are the best team in the league

My biggest fear is we make them panic into opening the biscuit tin this summer. If they win 10 we will forever look back to this season. Right now we are the best team in the league

That doesn’t worry me. Brenda said they would have a revolving door in Jan and they signed a German crock a youth player from the championship and a youth player from Chelsea who can’t get a game. My bet is good players don’t want to come and his signings are shite. Even Sutton in the paper giving him pelters for poor signings!

My biggest fear is we make them panic into opening the biscuit tin this summer.

It’s already happened. We made them panic after the semi final and they went all out financially when they brought in Brenda. The question is can they push the boat out any further? Will they have to sell dembelend and Sinclair and bring in similar again?

That doesn’t worry me. Brenda said they would have a revolving door in Jan and they signed a German crock a youth player from the championship and a youth player from Chelsea who can’t get a game. My bet is good players don’t want to come and his signings are shite. Even Sutton in the paper giving him pelters for poor signings!

I wonder if their European humpings will put players off?

Their last 3 games: Beaten by Killie, draw with St Johnstone, and Sheep FC were too scared to take their chances today of which they had quite a few.

Timmy will drop points again over these 10 games. Not just against us either.

There’s no guarantee opening the biscuit tin will improve them. Look no further than our own team this season for an example.

Forget about the title this season it is gone but that does not mean the players need to still not win the last ten matches. Lets win as many games as possible at least one old firm game and take all the positive vibes into next season. For me our title chance went out the window on Thursday night when they got pumped out of Europe. A few more Thursday night games and we may have been in with a shout but nine points is to mutch at this stage.

We fucked it with that dud Pedro failing to get more than a solitary home was and then subsequent ridiculous points being spared to dross when GM took over.

The mentally challenged have lost two domestic games in 18 months, they’d need a complete collapse and us to find the best form and results we’ve seen in years.

Whatever happens we are getting back to the real Rangers, none od us really thought we would be this close after the Pedro debacle so i am enjoying having a new sense of optimism and looking forward to the scottish cup and next season.

Its not over yet of course, Hibs and hearts could take points off them aswell as us but its a bit far fetched to think we will win all 10 games.

We talk of our silly points dropped but by the same token if they had turned a couple of their Home draws into wins then they would be way ahead.
Next season is our time.

Correct. Everyone is assuming they won't strengthen. They definitely will.

It's also a question of clearing deadwood for us. We need outs before we can bring in significant players. Simply due to all the wages we are currently wasting.

Correct. Everyone is assuming they won't strengthen. They definitely will.

It's also a question of clearing deadwood for us. We need outs before we can bring in significant players. Simply due to all the wages we are currently wasting.

Have to agree. People seem to assume that we will keep improving at a rapid rate. We have a number of players on loan that will be gone in June. I reckon it will be a couple of seasons at least before we mount a serious challenge

Forget what Celtic do, forget what we've done in the past this season.

If we win all games left to play this season we will definitely win the cup. In my opinion we will also win the league.

Who disagrees?

Back