10 in Govan Rear for Killie on Boxing Day

forlanssister

Official Ticketer
10 together in GR5, mixture of adult, concession and juvenile (can upgrade if necessary) will split.

Due to previous timewasters payment must be made by bank transfer and tickets to be collected no later than 2.30 at Ibrox, Copland - Main Stand corner.

PM for details.

10 together in GR5, mixture of adult, concession and juvenile (can upgrade if necessary) will split.

Due to previous timewasters payment must be made by bank transfer and tickets to be collected no later than 2.30 at Ibrox, Copland - Main Stand corner.

PM for details.
I'll take one if you have any left. Cheers

Apologies to all those who have pm'd but not had a reply but my pm box has been overwhelmed.

All tickets have been sold.

Sorry to all those who missed out but I may have a couple more on Tuesday.

I have 2 Copland £25 each (CR1 & CF3, both adult seats), pick up John Greig statue at 2:30 - travelling down from the north will keep checking post when I can. Smart cards to be handed back at turnstile as I need to get to my seat.

Last edited:
Thanks to all those who collected their tickets today in a timely fashion, all were by the agreed time and in fact most were early! Makes a nice change from chancers rolling up just before kick off.

Pleasure assisting you all.

Back