10 man Killie 0-2 10 man Connah's Quay

Really not great for the co-efficient though...

No but they would have been utterly destroyed in the next round anyway so it’s not going to make a huge difference.

We will never be able to rely on absolute jobbers like Kilmarnock and Aberdeen to have sustained enough success in Europe to make a material difference to the ranking.

Even wee Boaby didn't go the game, it was a surefire win. Anyone from kilmarnock will know wee boaby.

Was walking through the foregate this morning, and i heard this guy saying you going to the game tonight. I turned to see who my fellow bluenoses were, then remembered oop's , he's talking bout killie.

Wee boaby after getting a scouty to the cash machine, says, naw im no going, we'll win easy though.

Only gers fans in the killie area will know who wee boaby is, wee boaby the jinx :))

An embarrassment to Scotland.
No wonder Scotland is seen as shite at football with performances like this

Saw a headline saying the new Killie manager saying they got kicked off the park........oooft I think it's called Irony

Pissed myself laughing at this on the killie we've booked up thread...

I think there's a big chance the cops will stick us in that big square and bus us out to the stadium.
They've done that in the past with big away supports. :):):)

An utter embarassment for Scottish football. This kind of useless shite is the reason we're all playing qualifiers in early July. Teams like Killie just don't take European football seriously enough, don't have their guys back in for pre-season early enough to get anywhere match fit. Their fans are just happy to have a wee bus trip day out to Wales.

On the plus side, hopefully their new manager is as bad as Pedro. :D

Only one thing would have surpassed that result for Connahs Quay Nomads - hee hee :) - he said sheepishly !

why are scottish teams so fuckin shite in europe exc us and them.

theres no excuse for teams like killie to be getting beat off welsh teams.

Wonder if Clarke will continue to pick these Kilmarnock players to represent Scotland at international level....

I heard BBC Scotland saying how much of a “powerhouse” O’Donnell was. Yes, that’s right, a wingback was a “powerhouse” in a game in which the home team scored none and lost two to a team that no one has heard of from Wales.

Heard Dicker doing an interview on sportsound last night as their new manager can’t speak much English.

He was way over confident had the game as a formality.

There are no easy games in Europe if you get the attitude and preparation wrong. This though is an extremely embarrassing result.

It's more embarrassing than anything else although that video on twitter admittedly is funny.

That welsh mob couldn't even with our challenge cup in Scotland yet they are beating what was the 3rd best team last season.

I just found out they are semi pro...Makes it even better!!

My home team of Peterhead has a bigger stadium too haha!!!

Thinking of the coefficient died on its arse when they all acted as they did in 2012. F*** them all.

Yep. And as far as I remember we were also blamed a few months ago for poor Scotland results for not bringing through enough talent since then also

Beautiful Beautiful stuff.

Killie would have been pumped in the next round anyway so wont do much harm to the co-efficient.

Only two teams in Scotland are capable of improving it anyway.

Thinking of the coefficient died on its arse when they all acted as they did in 2012. F*** them all.

Exactly. One offs like tonight will never change the co-efficient standings, they'd have got smashed to pieces in the next round anyway.

There's honestly no point in greeting about the co-efficient up here for as long as the game is ran to the benefit of one club.

Very touchy these Kilmarnock fans.

I met 4 of them and they had all booked flights.

I cant believe they got so angry, all I said was "are yous no mad"

From yesterdays Daily Record - here's what they could have won. :)

Ridiculous tabloid English normally annoys me, but not so much today.

Kilmarnock will bag a whopping €500,000 if they beat Connah's Quay Nomads tonight.

They have already scooped up €240,000 for competing in the first qualifying round, and should they make it through they'll be guaranteed an additional €260,000 even if they lose to Partizan Belgrade.

And with a bumper crowd expected tonight, and if they make it through to host Partizan next Thursday, it will be a lucrative campaign for the Ayrshire men.

And should they make it to the promised land of the group stages they will bag at least €3.7m in total, with a further €190,000 in total for every point gained in the groups.

Rangers look sure to qualify from their clash with Gibraltar side St Josephs and Aberdeen will hope to progress against RoPs - both would be seeded in their second-round ties.

Each club participating in the qualifying rounds will receive the following amounts per round played:
• preliminary round – €220,000
• first qualifying round – €240,000
• second qualifying round – €260,000
• third qualifying round – €280,000
• play-offs – €300,000 (eliminated clubs only). No solidarity payment will be made to the winners of this round. However, they will retain the payments received for the preliminary, first, second and third qualifying rounds, as applicable.

So glad they got humped never forget being in their hotel after they beat us last season and as the Rangers bus went passed all of them started singing go home ya h#ns we have to give them a lesson when we open the season there cant stand their shitty wee club and fickle fans.

Just had a look at the live reports from last night on the BBC. I wonder what drugs they were on because they must have been really good.

"21:26 18 Jul
HITS THE WOODWORK
Kilmarnock 0-2 Connah's Quay (2-3)

Kirk Broadfoot has just hit the bar! Michty me.

All hell breaking loose at Rugby Park. Think Liverpool and Barcelona. But better!

Don't. Take. Your. Eyes. Off. This"

Better than Liverpool and Barcelona?? Wow!

Hopefully that's them back down to their natural position of languishing mid table and getting thumped every other week.

I think its time to stop allwoing teams other than Ranger sand Celtic in Europe. All these mobs are doing is embarrassing the league and fucking the coefficient. If they are not going add to it then don't go in it.

I mean they got pumped off of a pub team.

Back