10 man Killie 0-2 10 man Connah's Quay

It's as funny as it is pathetic.
Roon ye, ya horrible bastards. The very definition of a diddy club.
This Italian twat (can't even remember his name) will be away by Christmas.

Glorious

F*** killie and their plastic pitch and their shitey fans i bet they will be begging us to take 2 stands back

Their match thread is pleasant reading

£500 down the pan. Get yourself back on the first Ryanair flight back to Turin Alessio. Absolute joke

aaa-768x552.jpg

Now watch Kilmarnock play out their skin against us first game of the season.

If they’re getting beat by this mob we should be comfortably putting 6 past them! Absolute embarrassment of a score line and these c@nts getting horsed by pub teams is doing us no favours. F@ck them

That's just embarrassing. To think those are the same players our now Scotland manager worked with.
Yes Rangers struggled to get passed them last season but Scottish football seems to take 1 step forward and 2 steps back.
Been happening for about 40 years now.

When we play them and everytime we get a free kick on the edge,a corner or a penalty I would love to hear our support giving it.

AW NAW......AW NAW......AW NAW......AW NAW...…..

Bet they wished they had the extra League Cup games now. I await their complete capitulation and them begging us and the filth to take up additional tickets again before the season is out!

Brilliant! Anyone frustrated that we have to play 4 qualifiers. This is why, Scotland's 3rd best side? Minnows and we as a nation deserve our place amongst the scraps of Minnows.
Thankfully we will singlehandedly gain us respect and coefficient points to lead us straight into the CL groups.
I'd rather another year of tough qualifiers than the sheep shaggers progressing.
The argument of wanting Thu/Sun calendar for Kilmarnock and Dolly also doesn't wash our squad competing on 4 fronts hammers them on 1 game a week

For the fall out alone I listened to Radio Scotland on the way home from the game (I know). Chick Young's interview with the Kilmarnock manager was like a Only an Excuse sketch - but funnier. Poor bloke couldn't string two words of English Together. Then Dung asks about 'complacency' - think the guy thought it was one of the opposition players.

And some fantasists on here were hoping this shower and the sheep would win because of the coefficient

As I pointed out earlier there is fuckin no chance that these diddy teams will boost the coefficient by a margin that will ever benefit Rangers.

They should be punted into the league cup groups for that. Hope Clark was watching that, your old thugs broke their back at the first hurdle.

To put it into context I watched connahs Quay struggle to a 0 0 draw with the Isle of man a couple of weeks ago.

The manager should be sacked and the players docked wages. That is embarrassing

Back