10 man Killie 0-2 10 man Connah's Quay

They’ll be begging us to take more seats now they’ve no European money coming in

Fully expect Alessio to be gone tomorrow. They’ve made a big mistake with him. However, here’s hoping they persevere in the hope things will improve but instead they implode.

Fully expect Alessio to be gone tomorrow. They’ve made a big mistake with him. However, here’s hoping they persevere in the hope things will improve but instead they implode.
No chance he will be gone, the nonsense will continue for a few months yet before he's binned and side mooth gets the gig ;).

The coefficient became obsolete in 2012.
Coefficient/UEFA rankings, who gives a fcuk what it’s called today. Fact is there was a post on here the other day where we were beginning to move towards 2 Champions League places. I’d rather be having a stab at that each season

at the end of last season, they made speeches and acted as if they'd won the league just because they qualified for Europe and they end up out and they didnt even get to leave the United Kingdom to do it...

Brilliant! Anyone frustrated that we have to play 4 qualifiers. This is why, Scotland's 3rd best side? Minnows and we as a nation deserve our place amongst the scraps of Minnows.
Thankfully we will singlehandedly gain us respect and coefficient points to lead us straight into the CL groups.
I'd rather another year of tough qualifiers than the sheep shaggers progressing.
The argument of wanting Thu/Sun calendar for Kilmarnock and Dolly also doesn't wash our squad competing on 4 fronts hammers them on 1 game a week

I think us losing in Luxembourg contributed too.

Really not great for the co-efficient though...

As long as Aberdeen can get at least 4 points, and for us and them to equal last seasons performance then we will be doing well. Unless Scotland can get a surge from one of the Edinburgh clubs or the Sheep, then the best we can do is to be consistent eventually mean progress.

Embarrassement. Thankfully they had partizan Belgrade next round so would have gotten pumped anyway, so the coefficient isn't taking too bad of a hit.

Back