10 year old Chelsea player Max Mellem

Talented kid

Saying that, still a wee prick, if I was in the opposite team I’d have went through him :D

Will make a million before he’s 18 and fizzle out into obscurity - is the way it seems to go with young talents these days.

I have a large collection of butt-plugs.

He'd score for fun up here in a midfield three with Cantwell and Raskin.

First minute of a game bloto the wee sand dancer up the air and you would never see him in the game again! All these flicks tricks and shite only cut it for so long.

He’s obviously an outstanding talent but if he was on my team or my son was I’d be raging that he apparently doesn’t even consider passing the ball.

Lad looks quality but won't make it far when he gets older and dribbling like that.

Will be booted about until he starts playing properly and being a team player imo.

What's the point turning three players and then doing it again to just pass it 5 yards.

If he’s drawing 3 players onto him does that not mean two team mates are free?

If he’s drawing 3 players onto him does that not mean two team mates are free?
Yeah but in a good few clips his team mates are already free for a pass but he dribbles around in circles and passes it to them after it.

I suppose you need to get coaches and fans attention and he is clearly doing that and a talented boy but over doing it at times but like posted above, he is 10 :D

Yeah but in a good few clips his team mates are already free for a pass but he dribbles around in circles and passes it to them after it.

I suppose you need to get coaches and fans attention and he is clearly doing that and a talented boy but over doing it at times but like posted above, he is 10 :D

The personal development of a 10 year old will be aimed at increasing their technical ability by dribbling and changing direction as much as possible.

It isn't the adult the game, his capacity to dribble isn't improved if he plays first touch football every time, players who can pass the ball 5 yards aren't a rarity a older age groups but players who can take players on and dominate 1v1s are and it's near impossible to develop the capacity to do that once they're a certain age.

Back