10 years anniversary of the Celtc-induced ref strike next week

Lurgan Flopp repeatedly physically confronting refs on the pitch and jabbing his fingers into their faces after games when his team dropped points caused the ref strike. This, of course, will be airbrushed from history.
He's just pyoor passionate n'at. We're never far away from hearing about how the poor, innocent bhigot is on the receiving end of death threats but there's never any mention of Willie Collum getting the same sent to him by deranged scum fans after Lennon whipped them up into a frenzy of rage.

God I hate them so much. Just crush them Rangers.

Give them time and it'll be spun so much that future generations will believe it was US who started it. There are some out there who actually believe it was Rangers fans who were booing Mark Walters, making monkee noises and throwing bananas that game at the piggery. Nothing the press do to cover up the shenanigans of that mob ever surprises me.

I may be mistaken but were they not moaning about decisions the replacement referee made the very first game he was in charge of them ?

I think they had a perfectly good goal disallowed! The fact we ended up winning the league by a point shows how crucial that was, as I think they drew that game lol.

Doncaster and Regan's failure to at least call Celtic out on it should have seen them resign there and then. Even for Scottish football it was nuts.

A disgraceful incident that was instigated by Celtic FC. Shameful, just another part of their god awful history.

Back