100 more

55itscoming

Loved THE MANAGERS comments but what is the bears expectations for the next 100 n try keeping it real
Mines is consolidate titles be number 1 again champions league qualifiers/slim group chance and keep work going with regards to coaching academy youth community and overall professionalism of club and staff your thoughts

I believe he will bide his time with us building up his experience and his reputation. He is not going to move to become the manager of the first English Premier League team that comes along. He is extremely well off financially see
https://sport.one/how-much-is-steven-gerrards-net-worth/ so won’t be tempted by the money. He would be interested in the Liverpool manager role, but not for a couple of years or more, as he would not want to take on that role and only last a short time as that would taint his Liverpool reputation. So I could see him being with us for another 100.

I believe he will bide his time with us building up his experience and his reputation. He is not going to move to become the manager of the first English Premier League team that comes along. He is extremely well off financially see
https://sport.one/how-much-is-steven-gerrards-net-worth/ so won’t be tempted by the money. He would be interested in the Liverpool manager role, but not for a couple of years or more, as he would not want to take on that role and only last a short time as that would taint his Liverpool reputation. So I could see him being with us for another 100.
The temptation from PL clubs isn’t about what they can offer in wages, it’s the difference in having a transfer budget that can buy £20-50m players compared to what we can afford.

I hope not as he’s built a good squad here on a shoestring but he must wonder what he could do with a decent amount.

Last edited:
the longer he's here the better well get even if it is piece by piece a player at a time.its as if the club has had a huge overhaul from how we were plodding on. Even non bears know this and it kills the media we have a manager who they cant riddicule and poke fun at as he is class. I hope hes here for the next 100 and were going for 3 in a row

Klopp wind the title will mean few years there for him which is good news for us as see our manager only going there.

He will only leave for Liverpool IMO

Think that might be a bit of a myth.
He was ready to go and play for Chelsea after all.

Thinking logically, he will take the next step when he’s ready and it will be to a club on a sound footing who can offer him support, a budget and the promise not to throw him under the bus after 3 straight defeats.

He will only leave for Liverpool IMO
Yes I also believe he probably would only move for the Liverpool role and as such would not do this for a couple of years or more. Liverpool’s current performance means there is unlikely to be a opening there for a number of years anyway.

I genuinely think he is happy here & can see him completing another 100 games. So long as we keep progressing - title & shot at the CL, I think SG will stay.
Obviously Liverpool is his dream but that job doesn't look like becoming available anytime soon thankfully!

He still has to prove himself and the only way to do that in Scotland is to win trophies.

Qualifying for the CL is also up there, but given that tournament is becoming a closed shop and harder to get into, that would be a bonus.

He has shown he is a competent manager, needs silverware though. I think he has shown that he will deliver sooner rather than later.

Back