1000 piece jigsaw

My old man would love that. Biggest problem will be choosing which iconic photo to have done.
King Richard in tears lifting 9in a row
Ally on his knees celebrating yet another goal v them
Marvin in front of the bears after Helicopter Sunday.....

or shall I wait for Tav lifting 55......hmmm

I ordered my old man a jigsaw from photobox earlier today. You can upload your own picture and choose the size. You could basically upload your Rangers picture of choice and they would make it for you.
Lol I typed my reply and just noticed your avatar.:D

20201122-145623.jpg

1963/64 Team: Bobby Shearer, Eric Caldow, Davie Provan, Billy Ritchie, John Greig, Ronnie McKinnon, Jim Baxter, Scot Symon( manager), Willie Henderson, Ian MacMillan, George McLean, Jimmy Miller, Jim Forrest, Ralph Brand, Davy Wilson, Davy Kinnear ( Trainer)

Scott Brown spent six months trying to complete a jigsaw of a rooster.
Then someone pointed out to him it was a box of corn flakes.

Last edited:
1963/64 Team: Bobby Shearer, Eric Caldow, Davie Provan, Billy Ritchie, John Greig, Ronnie McKinnon, Jim Baxter, Scot Symon( manager), Willie Henderson, Ian MacMillan, George McLean, Jimmy Miller, Jim Forrest, Ralph Brand, Davy Wilson, Davy Kinnear ( Trainer)
Jimmy Millar.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/858...MI1J7A6emW7QIVcWHmCh38tQjdEAQYASABEgKX0vD_BwE

There are websites where you can upload any photo and get a jigsaw of it. You just pick the number of pieces.

Ordered one last year for my daughter.

Back