11 players not available for selection for Tuesday’s game

I’m ready if needed.

40, couldn’t trap a bag or cement and battered from a half marathon at the weekend but could still look sharper than Lundstram or Lawrence.

After what PC did to Cantwell on Saturday I can't imagine he is busting a gut to help him out tomorrow night.
Maybe his £25k a week might help him be a professional. Outrageous the absolute nonsense posted on here at times. Cantwell hasn’t played well for months we have a team of average players not good enough, Cantwell, Dowell, Barisic, Goldson, Souttar, King, plus passengers who’re never fit Roofe, Jack, Lowry, Matondo
The Manager needs to get rid of them and bring his own players in

Butland
Tav King Davies Ridvan
Raskin Dio
McCausland Cantwell Wright
Dessers

Is that the best we can put out?

I don't even want to think about what the bench will look like...
Young keen guys, desperate to make an impression.

As it stands a fit Jacks still a better option than Diomande

It's not even close.

Jack has consistently played well against them, while Diomande has yet to lay a glove on their midfield in 2 games.

Getting Jack fit enough to start against them though is a different matter.

What a fractured and unhappy place auchenhowie must be, players looking for any excuse to avoid playing, players wanting away to Turkish career death cells, players who hide in plain sight and many for some baffling reason whose contract expires in the summer. What a fucking omnishambles and just when we needed a strong cohesive force to turn over an average Celtic team for the league and lift the Scottish Cup.

I am left thinking how much, if any of it is by the managers design? Sure Phil wants rid of the sicknotes and players that don’t “toe the line” but was it wise to have such a huge hole ahead whilst we were supposed to be running full pelt for honours?

I’m not for changing managers at this point but maybe more will come out to change that view.

And to rub salt into our injury woes. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Canadian Alien will be fit and ready to play on Kilmarnock’s plastic pitch tomorrow night….

It's not even close.

Jack has consistently played well against them, while Diomande has yet to lay a glove on their midfield in 2 games.

Getting Jack fit enough to start against them though is a different matter.

He’s been the biggest miss for me. Smart player and covers attacking fullbacks and retains well way better than lundstram

He’s been the biggest miss for me. Smart player and covers attacking fullbacks and retains well way better than lundstram

Clement will be trying everything to get him fit for the final.
Some minutes tonight for him would be a huge positive.

It would be a massive boost to get him starting at Hampden.

It's a pity Rice is injured . It would have been good to see him get a chance. I hope McKinnon gets a chance along with some of the other younger players. It will be worth checking out the two Dundee midfielders that have been mentioned as possible signings.
Clement won't play any youth players he's saying it's not finished yet until it's mathematical and he's still got a cup final to prepare for.

Clement won't play any youth players he's saying it's not finished yet until it's mathematical and he's still got a cup final to prepare for.
He did say yesterday they will be in the squad and some of them may start. I could see him starting McCausland but I don't see him throwing McKinnon into the starting line up tonight and will probably be
Butland
Tavernier King Davies Yilmaz
Raskin Diomande
McCausland Cantwell Dowell
Dessers

He did say yesterday they will be in the squad and some of them may start. I could see him starting McCausland but I don't see him throwing McKinnon into the starting line up tonight and will probably be
Butland
Raskin Diomande
Dessers

Can’t see silva not starting

Butland
Raskin Diomande
Dessers
He'll be saying they might start to keep them motivated. And they're likely on the bench because we've got no choice

Back