11 points - if we are on it.

dayleorr

So we are likely to have played 3 games in the league before that lot next kick a league ball in anger.

Fantastic opportunity to open up a gap of 11 points before they play Dundee Utd @5.30pm 22nd August.

Our games will be tricky though and consistency has been our enemy. But a razor sharp focus and we could do it.

So we are likely to have played 3 games in the league before that lot next kick a league ball in anger.

Fantastic opportunity to open up a gap of 11 points before they play Dundee Utd @5.30pm 22nd August.

Our games will be tricky though and consistency has been our enemy. But a razor sharp focus and we could do it.
Focus on us and let them take centre stage. We need to seize this opportunity

Whilst we have a great opportunity to open up a sizeable gap I'd prefer if we took one game at a time and don't look to far ahead.

We will never have a better chance to pile serious pressure on these bastards.

They will be absolutely shitting their nickers if they are running onto the pitch at Tannadice facing an 11 point gap.

Just fûcking do it Rangers. If we want to win the league this season then we simply have to take this opportunity.

Can we stop posting how many points ahead we could be ,

Two hard games coming up especially away at Livingston on that shite pitch .

Although it's all cliché we definitely need to focus on us and each game individually. We've said it before but get them under pressure and see how they respond- we've not managed that yet.

We've been in positions before with ifs and maybes but this time we need to do our bit!

This is a great opportunity. Stay focused. With no crowd I think that will also help. 55 is coming home, I feel it in ma stauncher.

Although it's all cliché we definitely need to focus on us and each game individually. We've said it before but get them under pressure and see how they respond- we've not managed that yet.

We've been in positions before with ifs and maybes but this time we need to do our bit!

We need to win and not worry about what they are doing.

If we do go 11 points ahead then it will be nice to see them under a bit of pressure but it’s a big if .

It really should be 9 points if we have any plans of winning the league but as we all know it doesn't always work out that way.

I think Killie coming to us and parking the bus will be the toughest test of the three. Livi look a lot poorer this season but any away game on astro tends to be quite tough.

Can we stop posting how many points ahead we could be ,

Two hard games coming up especially away at Livingston on that shite pitch .
We dont have any hard games coming up, we play St Johnstone, Livi and Killi

These should and will be brushed aside without an issue

I’ve said to my mates for a while, for us to win the league it might take an implosion out of nowhere from them that we take advantage of. This could be it...

even if we are a better side, they have the habit of getting over the line. Even with games in hand, the last time a healthy Rangers built up (or had the chance to build up) a big lead over them was 2009/2010. This Celtic team have never faced this.

We must strike swiftly and brutally

People getting well ahead of themselves on here! It’s exciting but its also August :rolleyes:
That said we will learn a good bit about our teams mentality over the next fortnight

Couldn't really ask for any better games all home games must be wins and Livingston have started the season poorly

Couldnt care less, if folk want to consider the dross of the league hard then it is upto them.

Maybe I just expect us to have the arrogance to go with the ablity and financial firepower we have.

Well we have struggled the last 2 seasons against several teams and 3 of them are our next games so the proof will be in the pudding.

I hope we convincingly beat them but I won’t be getting ahead of myself.

I do have a question btw

What happens with training? How can they train together and risk infection? Or will it just be bollingoli ?

We dont have any hard games coming up, we play St Johnstone, Livi and Killi

These should and will be brushed aside without an issue
None of them were easy last season, there's nothing to say they'll be 'brushed aside without an issue' this time round.

There's no complacency and agree with most of the sentiments about not looking too far ahead.

Have to treat each of these games with 100% focus and hard work.

But it is an opportunity. It's unknown how far off the 2 postponed games can be played again, so it is an ooportunity to apply a little bit of pressure.

We have not been able to do that for near on a decade.

Killie has been one of Gerrard's bogey teams.... Brushed aside without issue?
Yes, maybe I expect the team to perform, especially at home.

Quite embarassing the number of folk giving it "aye but we have Livi and Kilmarnock coming up".

These are games we should be thinking about getting goal difference up never mind winning. Doubt we would have had Walter Smith giving the team the worried noises

Let's just take one game at a time its going to be 3 games of trying to breakdown teams. The wins put huge pressure on them but there is also pressure on us to create the gap as well. Fear for this place if we slip up in any of them.

SWEEP THE FUCKING LEG

tumblr_n8afvg0mH51qz4yh1o2_r1_500.gif

Back