11 years ago today - Mo Edu scored in the 93rd minute

The most mental Ibrox goal celebration I've ever experienced and probably ever will. Complete and utter carnage.

My Dad had passed away on January 26th. This was my first Old Firm match without him.

I couldn't watch. I was actually travelling to the Cemetery at the time Edu scored. I found out from a text via my best mate.

It was a fairly emotional "discussion" I had with my Dad.

Eddddduuuuuuuu!!!!

Not sure why I wasn’t in my usual seat, but ended up in CD1/2, down the front.

Had some complete throbber behind me all game. Moaned about singing, standing, the lot.

Really want to leather him when Edu scrambled in the winner. :)

• Haha
Reactions: TN8
11 years ago I had the worst tonsillitis known to man. Hadn't spoke in 3 days, hadn't eaten in at least a week. When that goal went in I let out a scream that was followed by blood. Lots and lots of blood and the next 3 hours in a and e.

What a day.
Sounds like you had Covid. Had you eaten any bats that week?

Sat in the east enclosure at the time. Don’t think I’ve ever been in as mental a celebration as that. Ibrox went absolutely mental when the bank went in. Can still mind the noise. Unreal!

Watched it in The Pig&Whistle pub with the Brisbane RSC. What a night that was, place erupted when Edu scored, great memories.

I always prefered this view from up where i was, only ever heard noise like it when Gough scored the last minute equaliser against them in the 2 -2 game

Back