11 years ago today we last won the Scottish Cup

11yrs since the last Scottish Cup victory is a sobering fact.

A sore one given the capitulation against Hibs in 2016 - seeing out the last 10-15 minutes of a cup final and going up to lift the cup afterwards should be bread & butter to a Rangers team.

It was 11yrs up to my first time seeing Rangers win this trophy in 1992, this isn’t exactly uncharted territory but it does make you cast your mind back to everything that has happened in those 11yrs.

We were well and truly second best that day, like the St Mirren League cup final the year after but brilliant to be there to see us wrap up the double. Except for my old man who was in a pie queue and missed the goal

We should have beat hibs in 2016 , not because we were better , or deserved to on the day ,

Once you get in front you do what it takes to hang on , the story is so different if we hang on in that game , all those players get to call themselves winners .
Totally agree,although we were rank that day we should've had enough to see it through.
One of the most embarrassing defeats in our history.
I was absolutely gutted that day.

11 years ago....... that’s horrible, I hate what has happened to our club. We are all about winning trophy’s, need the good times back starting next season, no near misses, no excuses. I want a Rangers caption lifting silverware.
It absolutely has to happen next season, I would rather win ugly than dominate a team for 90 mins and come away with nothing.

Feels like a life time ago now. Rather depressing. Weather was glorious and I ended up pushed and burnt! Class.

Did Boyd not say to W.S.It's too hot to play football out there.W.S don't worry son you are not be playing 2nd half so cool down.

North Stand for me that day. In the Florida Park beer garden before the game, absolutely chokka.

Think it was just getting to the stage where guys were literally buying the boxes of bottles before they got anywhere near the bar - just to save going up and waiting for ages to get served :))

At the game the boy next to me missed the goal. Was looking at his phone when the goal went in - think he just about shat himself with the roar before sheepishly turning to me and saying "eh, what happened mate?". Poor bugger had missed the goal of the season.

11 years is utterly, utterly depressing.

This has to end, starting with the first kick of the ball when we get back.

No more excuses.

We should have beat hibs in 2016 , not because we were better , or deserved to on the day ,

Once you get in front you do what it takes to hang on , the story is so different if we hang on in that game , all those players get to call themselves winners .
Only 11 years ? in 1928 we had not won the Scottish Cup for 25 years - `i was really surprised to see that.

Back