12-1

They will tell you aggregate scores aren’t a thing now as they would have played a different style if it had been. They will say they went out for the win tonight not a damage limitation. No mAtter what way we try and pin it the goal posts will keep moving for this brave squad who faced up to the cup favourites.

They are already punting that the PSG FANS sang walk on at the match in respect of the marvellous world renowned Celtic fans before the game, they have a good news story from any angle

I'm sure the Scottish media will be the first to inform us if Celtc are the new record holders in Scotland for the worst aggregate hammering in Europe....or perhaps not. Invincibles, yup, invincibles. :D

They will tell you aggregate scores aren’t a thing now as they would have played a different style if it had been. They will say they went out for the win tonight not a damage limitation. No mAtter what way we try and pin it the goal posts will keep moving for this brave squad who faced up to the cup favourites.

They are already punting that the PSG FANS sang walk on at the match in respect of the marvellous world renowned Celtic fans before the game, they have a good news story from any angle
Pathetic papes, love us,love us spechul relationshps.
Sad poet bastards.

Why?

They got pumped twice they didn't lose on aggregate so it can't be any sort of record :rolleyes:

Away and bile yer heid mate. How's it then, when Juve put 8 passed us over two group games it was combined to lambast us with back in the day ???

Made my night when I checked the score and saw what a scudding they got:p:cool::)

The great Invincibles eh? Bunch of bawbags. Their Mhedia friends can spin it all they want but what a fucking humiliation! :)

Merci PSG

It's nice seeing Celtic get stuffed but I find it hard to join in the celebrations.

I'd give my left testicle to have us playing in Paris tonight and getting humped 7-1. Hell, I'd take 17-0 and winning one corner in the second half.

Is this the biggest aggregate scoreline in the Champions League?

Bayern Munich holds the biggest margin of overall home and away result in the Champions League era in play-off. They beat Sporting CP 12–1 (5–0, 7–1) in the round of 16 in 2008–09.

Benfica holds the overall record by beating Stade Dudelange 18–0 in the preliminary round in 1965–66. They beat the Luxembourgers by 8–0 and 10–0

I don’t know but it’s certainly the funniest
That’s the thing here.
We are guilty of creating new, usually unimportant, measurements.
Mostly it has been to shoot ourselves with!
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t really mind when it’s used to beat the scum with.
I’d just rather we used pertinent facts, of which there are plenty.
Like, how many teams have conceded seven goals in consecutive qualifying campaigns?

So Rodgers has been in charge of their biggest home and away defeats EVER in Europe...another 7-1 pumping tonight as well. Embarrassing.

Wonder how much stick he'll get from the media though (don't laugh).

The fact is Rangers & Celtic teams of the past used to know how to play against these teams. Defend as though your life depended on it and hope for a sneaky counter attack or set piece. There's nothing 'brave' about trying to play football and getting absolutely horsed.

The cop out will likely be to talk about how expensive PSG's team is in comparison. It doesn't bother them every other week when they're playing Partick Thistle or Ross County.

I think I heard Fartson say they need a centre half because everything was fine going forward but the defence let them down. FFS just how many times did he head the ball in his career?

But it was closer than the scoreline suggests and they attacked, contested and battled. It was just bad luck for nearly all the goals.

At least they have a new record to add to their history that Brenda was bigging up.

It's nice seeing Celtic get stuffed but I find it hard to join in the celebrations.

I'd give my left testicle to have us playing in Paris tonight and getting humped 7-1. Hell, I'd take 17-0 and winning one corner in the second half.
seriously are you for real i mean really :confused::confused::confused:

This is exactly what I mean. Aggregate scores are only used for semi finals etc.
What, not quarters or last 16? If we’re not doing aggregates, how many teams in CL group stages have shipped 7 goals two years running in “single” games?

was saying to a guy in work it was a 12 goal deficit over 2 legs...he had to look online as he thought i was just being me :D and being a cheeky sarcastic scamp...oh how we both laughed

2u760t5.jpg

If we were humped 12-1 in two games by the same team in Europe, I'm sure the Scottish tabloid media wouldn't be calling it an aggregate score in their celebratory 12 page pull-out souvenir. They really wouldn't. Also, when they ever mention a humiliating 7-1 scoreline again in their rags, we'll know exactly what they're referring to. :D

Back