12-1

if I was a tim, i would be asking serious questions of Rodgers now.
A trained chimp could win the SPL with their resources- IE Delia. lennon, to give him his due had them better set up in the CL and got better results.
Rodgers is now responsible for their heaviest european defeats and also the pumping to gibralter imps or whatever they were called.
tactical nous? it would appear he has very little when put to the test.

Whilst it's a shocking result and suppose it shows how far they are from the bigger teams.

But are we really in any position it gloat?

Given we just got beat off Hamilton at home.

Sorry to be a bore :D

Oh come on that's no fair, the 7-0 last season and the 7-1 and 5-0 this season don't count as the were against the two greatest teams ever to have played the game. Plus look at the money these two clubs have to spend compared to Celtic, it's no fair I tell ya.

In the days when most teams are hard to beat and are well organised no matter where they come from, 7-0 and 7-1 is a total embarrassment in any one's language.

It's nice seeing Celtic get stuffed but I find it hard to join in the celebrations.

I'd give my left testicle to have us playing in Paris tonight and getting humped 7-1. Hell, I'd take 17-0 and winning one corner in the second half.

This! The highlight of the last two seasons is them getting humped in a tournament we're a million miles away from playing in? I've allowed myself a smirk but I'll pass on the euphoria.

The "invincible's" have been on the receiving end of 7-0, 5-1 & 7-1 thrashings, not to mention defeats to the likes of Lincoln Red Imps & Astana. What a side they are.

They will tell you aggregate scores aren’t a thing now as they would have played a different style if it had been. They will say they went out for the win tonight not a damage limitation. No mAtter what way we try and pin it the goal posts will keep moving for this brave squad who faced up to the cup favourites.

They are already punting that the PSG FANS sang walk on at the match in respect of the marvellous world renowned Celtic fans before the game, they have a good news story from any angle

And here's me thinking walk on was a Liverpool song.

The manky mob were lucky that PSG took a breather or it could have been double figures.

It's nice seeing Celtic get stuffed but I find it hard to join in the celebrations.

I'd give my left testicle to have us playing in Paris tonight and getting humped 7-1. Hell, I'd take 17-0 and winning one corner in the second half.
I’d rather you just sold it for £20m and saved us sitting through an embarrassment.

They're getting shafted because they're playing a stupid system and trying to attack teams that are far better than they are. It's incredibly funny.

Aye, but, but, but they were the first team to score against them in the CL. Thats all I have heard this morning from the mhutents. It doesn't matter to them that 12 got rattled past a hopeless Gordon, but they scored 1, so they are content with that. I say, it's a riddy

2dawocx.jpg

Both Barcelona and psg should have each scored 10 if they hadn't taken foot off the gas - now that really would have been funny

Bear enjoys septic getting utterly pumped and some pick up on his choice of vocabulary.

"Combined" Score of two official competitive games, one home game, one away game.

T W E L V E ----- O N E

Just enjoy the moment ffs rather than pick holes in a joyful bears happiness.

Lurkers, Get It Up Ye's
Aggregate works for me. Anyone saying otherwise is a ***.

I find it hard to take any joy from things like this when the mhanks make us look like a pub team every time we play them.

Dread to think what PSG would do to us

I find it hard to take any joy from things like this when the mhanks make us look like a pub team every time we play them.

Dread to think what PSG would do to us

I find it very easy to take great joy from any annihilation they get, very easy indeed.

12-1 is a total embarrassment, no matter which way you look at it.

We can worry about PSG when we come to play them.

Until that time, just rejoice in the tanking's they are getting.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I find it very easy to take great joy from any annihilation they get, very easy indeed.

12-1 is a total embarrassment, no matter which way you look at it.

We can worry about PSG when we come to play them.

Until that time, just rejoice in the tanking's they are getting.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I agree i love it and will never tire of watching them get pumped in Europe, after all thats their special home.

The Bheasts are a different breed.
That they will accept these sort of performances & results tells it own story
Regarding their manage, why no questions are being asked of him is strange to say the least but good also in a way as they will not move forward as long as that is allowed to continue
Just think if the invincibles were restricted by the 3 foreigner rule in Europe eh

This! The highlight of the last two seasons is them getting humped in a tournament we're a million miles away from playing in? I've allowed myself a smirk but I'll pass on the euphoria.

It's a bit like a virgin laughing at a guy for pulling an average bird.

Back