12 games left!

How many remaining games will we win?

• Total voters

5*RFC

Just 3 months to go. 36 points to play for meaning we can finish on 88 points max. The league has been won on fewer points than that before. Lots of drama still to happen.

Its just a throwaway poll for fun, let's guage the general mood and opinion of FF at this point in time on how many of the remaining games we realistically think we'll win.

I vote 8.

We’ve got about a 2 wins in every 3 games rate of form for the league season.

I see little evidence that will change unfortunately so I went for 8.

I've gone the same. We've taken exactly 2 out of every three points available so far this season.

I actually suspect we'll win fewer than 8 but a few draws will take us back up to the 2.0 out of 3.0 average. Its hard to see where any massive change will come from.

Even if the tramps fall away a bit, we'd realistically need to win 11 or 12 games to overtake them, they're on 2.3 points per game as it stands.

I went for an optimistic 10!
If the minimum 30 points takes 6 points from St Pats we will be there or thereabouts

One game at a time. 12 cup finals. Don’t underestimate any team. Battle heads on and see where it takes us.

One game at a time. 12 cup finals. Don’t underestimate any team. Battle heads on and see where it takes us.

Absolutely. We are clearly capable of destroying any team in this league. Stevie G needs to really rile them up and make them truly believe that 55 is ours if we REALLY want it. 12 games for guaranteed legend status and possible Champions League.

@Hkda really only 5 games? Hope not :(

Confidence is still generally quite high looking at the poll.

However, me and the majority feel we will win 8 of our 12 remaining games, which I feel will see us finish 2nd.

I like the fact there's a good amount think we will win them all. That would be out of this world but good to see a lot of us are fairly confident of a strong finish.

Last edited:
I always expect Rangers to win a match in Scottish football.
I don't think I have ever gone into one thinking differently.
So it has to be twelve for me.

We’ll win all our remaining home games so that’s 6 wins straight away

Away I’d go 4 wins, 1 draw & 1 defeat

Win the Scottish Cup

WATP

Loving the optimism lads. I myself voted 8. Hope i've underestimated it.

Suppose with Alfredo Morelos firing on all cylinders anything is possible.

Back