14 Euro games. 28 minutes.

cooprfc

Tonight was our 14th European game of the season. Incredibly, if you add up the combined amount of time we have spent behind in the games, it comes to approximately 28 minutes.

30 seconds in Switzerland.
8 minutes in Portugal.
19 minutes in Holland.

That's no accident. That's a side that are at home on this stage. Why fear the draw? We clearly fear no foe!

28 minutes out of 1260 minutes not including all the injury times. Sensational record.

We are fearless in Europe. It’s a great feeling to know that we will have a go at anyone we play and will cause problems for any team we draw.

No surprise the dreary woe is me pish is dominating the board, whilst this thread drops like a stone.

Tonight was our 14th European game of the season. Incredibly, if you add up the combined amount of time we have spent behind in the games, it comes to approximately 28 minutes.

8 minutes in Portugal.
19 minutes in Holland.

That's no accident. That's a side that are at home on this stage. Why fear the draw? We clearly fear no foe!

28 minutes out of 1260 minutes not including all the injury times. Sensational record.

These stats would also suggest that we've not went behind at home in Europe this season which is incredible.

If you include last year's campaign we only went behind at Ibrox once, for 1 minute against Rapid.

Therefore we have only been behind for 1 minute of 1260 minutes of european football at Ibrox. Incredible.

Ah, I thought this was going to be a highlight reel of all the games. I'd happily spend 28 minutes watching it.

8 minutes in Portugal.
19 minutes in Holland.

But why is ojo coming on?

Amazing statistic and shows how far we’ve come.

No surprise the dreary woe is me pish is dominating the board, whilst this thread drops like a stone.

Aye but Arfield disappeared, Kent was an empty jersey, Kamara better be sold in January, Tav is never a captain, Goldson is sh1te, Aribo and Ojo can feck off in January.

Don't get me wrong, I had a go at Gerrard and his use of subs but feck me, where we are to where we were is nothing short of miraculous and if I am honest I am unsure how many other clubs could have turned this round.

These stats would also suggest that we've not went behind at home in Europe this season which is incredible.

If you include last year's campaign we only went behind at Ibrox once, for 1 minute against Rapid.

Therefore we have only been behind for 1 minute of 1260 minutes of european football at Ibrox. Incredible.

Until last night, only Midjitland had scored at Ibrox since Rapid Vienna, which was offside, if I recall correctly.

Unbelievable.

8 minutes in Portugal.
19 minutes in Holland.

The concerned Loyal will be along to tell you how many leads we have thrown away soon enough

Stunning achievement to be minutes away from winning a group that most people outside the club probably thought we’d finish bottom

That’s just fantastic. I feel confident of taking anyone on at this level. How anyone can be negative after last night is truly baffling.

Aye but Arfield disappeared, Kent was an empty jersey, Kamara better be sold in January, Tav is never a captain, Goldson is sh1te, Aribo and Ojo can feck off in January.

Don't get me wrong, I had a go at Gerrard and his use of subs but feck me, where we are to where we were is nothing short of miraculous and if I am honest I am unsure how many other clubs could have turned this round.
Think we've all had a go at most players or coaches, christ there's even a few who regularly hammer the ball boys!
This current team and coaching staff have done and are doing a great job of our rebuilding.

Back