147 goals from tav Since 17 /18

Shankillglenmen

Goal contributions in club football since the 2017-18 season.

Erling Haaland - 164
Luis Suarez - 160
Romelu Lukaku - 152
Kevin De Bruyne - 150

James Tavernier - 147

Not bad for a right back.

And yet not on the ballon dor list or whatever it is uefa have out.

Absolutely disgusting

Fairly certain the level he's operating at dictates that. I love Tav he's brilliant for us but he plays in the SPL, yes his European stats for us are also great but that's the Europa League not the Champions League. He's quality but he's lightyears from that particular honor.

Fairly certain the level he's operating at dictates that. I love Tav he's brilliant for us but he plays in the SPL, yes his European stats for us are also great but that's the Europa League not the Champions League. He's quality but he's lightyears from that particular honor.
His European run and overall play should see him in the starting 11 there for on that fucking list

Why no “major” club has come in for him astounds me ! James Tavernier Rangers legend, he is right up there with the best, and nobody will tell me different. What a captain what a player ! If we manage to get through to CL over PSV, I reckon it will take him to the highest echelons of Rangers players. From nowhere to the top scorer in the Europa league, Europa league finalist, captain of 55. If that man kicks a ball in the CL GROUP STAGES, he has completed the task !! The comeback is complete.

Last edited:
Back