15’s (2005’s)Win At Braidhurst

I like the keeper who played in the under 17’s when they won the trophy in Quatar (?). Don’t know his name but though he looked less physically developed than most of the other boys, his timing and confidence was Goramesque ! If we can be patient with this guy and give him time to develop physically, we could have another diamond in our hands.

I like the keeper who played in the under 17’s when they won the trophy in Quatar (?). Don’t know his name but though he looked less physically developed than most of the other boys, his timing and confidence was Goramesque ! If we can be patient with this guy and give him time to develop physically, we could have another diamond in our hands.

Lewis Budinauckas a good lad and agree just needs to be allowed to develop. Great shot stopper!!

That's the keeper they got from st peters am I right ?

That’s correct mate. He played in the paisley and district with St. Peter’s 2004 team, although he’s a 2005.

He’s first class and a big lad for 13/14 years old. He’s a decent kid too. Good on him.

That’s correct mate. He played in the paisley and district with St. Peter’s 2004 team, although he’s a 2005.

He’s first class and a big lad for 13/14 years old. He’s a decent kid too. Good on him.

Aye my wee nephew plays with Hampden in that league few good tussles with st peters

The paisley and Johnston league is a right decent test, especially division one, through all of the age groups.

No it's the home of the Motherwell FC academy and SFA performance school.
There are a few Rangers youngsters there.The young lad who scored the winning penalty in the last tournament being one of them.
Rangers send them there if it's easier for travelling

There are a few Rangers youngsters there.The young lad who scored the winning penalty in the last tournament being one of them.

Kai Kennedy ho scored the winning penalty in the Alkass Tournament is not and never has been at Braidhurst High School.

Alex Lowry who scored an earlier penalty in the saame shoot out is at Braidhurst High School.

Kai Kennedy ho scored the winning penalty in the Alkass Tournament is not and never has been at Braidhurst High School.

Alex Lowry who scored an earlier penalty in the saame shoot out is at Braidhurst High School.
That's who I meant.sorry for any offence

Sorry that's not the case.
Braidhurst is one of the seven SFA performance schools. It tends to be the local school for Motherwell and Hamilton boys. There will be the odd Rangers boy there if it is local for them.

Sorry that's not the case.
Braidhurst is one of the seven SFA performance schools. It tends to be the local school for Motherwell and Hamilton boys. There will be the odd Rangers boy there if it is local for them.
There is the odd Rangers boy.My mates son who is at Motherwell though refuses to send his son there despite Motherwell being pretty forceful about it.
Not sure which school Aberdeen use as they have a lot of youngsters in the area

There is the odd Rangers boy.My mates son who is at Motherwell though refuses to send his son there despite Motherwell being pretty forceful about it.
Not sure which school Aberdeen use as they have a lot of youngsters in the area

What area would that be.
Aberdeen would use Hazelhead Academey.
Braidhurst as a performance School is open to all performance players if selected. Some clubs will send them to there preferred choice of school.

What area would that be.
Aberdeen would use Hazelhead Academey.
Braidhurst as a performance School is open to all performance players if selected. Some clubs will send them to there preferred choice of school.
Lanarkshire as a whole.Aberdeen have quite a few youngsters on their books in Lanarkshire.
There was a wee boy sat in front of me at Ibrox a few years ago and he was with Aberdeen.The whole family relocated up north so that's why I asked if they used a school down here.
As I say my mate sends his son to a different school due to Braidhurst not being the best academically and he has reservations about the SFA.
As someone who went there I can certainly vouch for that.Think last week it was ranked 4th worst in Scotland so its managed to get even worse since my time.

Aberdeen have no youth set up in the Lanarkshire they closed there Glasgow/Lanarkshire set up about 6 seasons ago it was Peter Weir the ex Aberdeen player that had control over it they trained 3 nights a week.
There is talk of them setting up another centre shortly but not heard anything confirmed. They have couple of scouts down here covering u16/17s games.

Lanarkshire as a whole.Aberdeen have quite a few youngsters on their books in Lanarkshire.
There was a wee boy sat in front of me at Ibrox a few years ago and he was with Aberdeen.The whole family relocated up north so that's why I asked if they used a school down here.
As I say my mate sends his son to a different school due to Braidhurst not being the best academically and he has reservations about the SFA.
As someone who went there I can certainly vouch for that.Think last week it was ranked 4th worst in Scotland so its managed to get even worse since my time.

I also went to Braidhurst and during my time there I always had a fairly good opinion on the school from an academic perspective (I finished school 8 years ago). I was surprised when I seen the list last week.

I also went to Braidhurst and during my time there I always had a fairly good opinion on the school from an academic perspective (I finished school 8 years ago). I was surprised when I seen the list last week.
I went before you did (long time) and it was a crazy place.I left not long into 4th year as it just wasnt worth going to the place.
To be fair the headmaster encouraged it and rules were bent to get us college places.
Wouldn't have the job I have now if I had stayed there so I have a lot to thank him for.

Back