15 years on, something for our darkest days

dh1963

Nothing can change how low we all feel. We had hope, we had confidence even, that this was finally our time.
And our team, players and management and custodians, have all totally let us down.

History isn't going to repeat itself, but this year is 15 years since this amazing day. It does show anything is possible, however unlikely, but most of all it always manages to make me smile. Even tonight.

Right now, the past is our greatest possession, I can only pray our future has a day like this sometime soon.

I like what you wrote there.
Mate, I long for the day that someone comes out with something,anything that was less than 5 years ago. When someone wrote about the years since winning the league at parkhead, I started getting ready to walk to the Erskine bridge, but decided on a nice drink of russian instead.

Its a strange one for me. I never appreciated just how good that was, it came only a few years after the amazing Advocaat years which had came not long after our 9 in a row era.
So used to success many of us took it for granted that those days would never end. Mr Murray though was already taking massive risks with the club.
The fact i was working that day too put a dampner on it as well.

Not getting any you
Great post, but once again it depresses me that it was 15 years ago. That clock is speeding up for me and not showing any signs of slowing down. Ah feck it, one of them days I will remember till the end.
Not getting any younger myself but I have faith that we will be back on top before I depart this mortal coil.:))

Its a strange one for me. I never appreciated just how good that was, it came only a few years after the amazing Advocaat years which had came not long after our 9 in a row era.
So used to success many of us took it for granted that those days would never end. Mr Murray though was already taking massive risks with the club.
The fact i was working that day too put a dampner on it as well.
Fkn mr that lady's front bottom wi no legs more like

Latest posts

Back