150th Anniversary kit buying query

luckywhitefeather

Does it come in presentation box type packaging if bought online ? Or in the Shop?

Watching the video of the presentation to the relative of Peter Campbell , seemed to be some nice packaging

Now I’m too old for the top, but wouldn’t mind having it for my collection / souvenir

Question is, does everyone get that presentation box style package if you order online? (If buy in shop, do they just fold up Shirt from the rail? Or have they got in the original packaging with the tags?

Cheers

Nothing to do with the OPs question but still on topic. Anyone heard anything about the blue jersey McGregor had on in the promotional video? I imagine that would be a huge seller but not seen or heard a thing about it

Nothing to do with the OPs question but still on topic. Anyone heard anything about the blue jersey McGregor had on in the promotional video? I imagine that would be a huge seller but not seen or heard a thing about it
I had read on here, I think, that they were hoping it was out for Christmas. Wouldnt bet on that happening though.

Back