150th Anniversary Top (Pic)

BBC Scotland journalist and Findlay talking shite hahaha

I think we're at the Sevco stage now with the Four Lads Had a Dream song. No matter what anyone says to them, they'll still believe their own nonsense that it's "the famine song". No point in wasting your time replying and no point in wasting your breath arguing.

And you can include the red on our home socks as another one of these examples. I just roll my eyes and skip past their pish.

At no point have I heard the tune and thought "yaaas the famine song ftp WATP gstq", like they seem to think.

I think we're at the Sevco stage now with the Four Lads Had a Dream song. No matter what anyone says to them, they'll still believe their own nonsense that it's "the famine song". No point in wasting your time replying and no point in wasting your breath arguing.

And you can include the red on our home socks as another one of these examples. I just roll my eyes and skip past their pish.

At no point have I heard the tune and thought "yaaas the famine song ftp WATP gstq", like they seem to think.
You haven’t? :oops:

Right @Rangers deduct some MyGers points from this guy. Reason: not staunch.

At Ibrox just now. About 50 in the shop. Mobbed. Everyone buying it. Looks like most sizes no problem. Loads on hangers and loads in packets on top of the rails if buying as a present.

Picked mine up today from the store in town. Usually wear a large but went for the medium and fits ok. Even better if I shift a bit of timber

Bought mine today – it looks really nice in real life.

4XL is exactly the same size on the #150 and home shirts I have – and both are slightly bigger than last season’s home in 2XL.

Impressed with the quality.

Just bought it at the Ibrox store. Plenty in stock but the queues are pretty long.

I went for the 3XL after suffering from Lockdown fat bastard syndrome. It’s very tight. Think I’ll need to swap it for a 6XL!!!

Bought mine today – it looks really nice in real life.

4XL is exactly the same size on the #150 and home shirts I have – and both are slightly bigger than last season’s home in 2XL.

Impressed with the quality.
For the sake of my self esteem there is no chance I will be buying it if its xxl when I am an xl never mind having to go 2 sizes up!

Arrived today, very pleased with it, one observation though like other posters have pointed out the sizing is a lot smaller than other tops, especially last year's retro top.

Arrived today, very pleased with it, one observation though like other posters have pointed out the sizing is a lot smaller than other tops, especially last year's retro top.
Did you get a dispatched email?
I got a tracking number but it still says Hermes are 'expecting my parcel' ?
I really should have went in on Saturday and bought it rather than order online.

Just been in the Buchanan St Rangers shop. In the adults only xl to xxxl. I thought the sizes matched the first shirt despite the photos above

Looks nice in real life.

The club will have made a fortune Saturday. I spent £180 myself and there was a long queue in front and an even bigger one behind me.

Can anyone advise on the Prokit?

Went into Sauchiehall street and as told they never sell Pro Kit in that store. After telling them I bought the home pro kit in that shop they then said 'before Xmas' to fob me off.

Ibrox store after the game on Saturday said no shop has ever sold a pro kit, where I then pointed at the pro kit I was wearing to his bemusement.

Employees don't seem to have a clue and will happily make it up as they go along. No one responds to their emails or Instagram.

Just arrived and for once no problems with it. Nice top, sizes are smaller than last season.

Overall happy with the top, but the overall quality of Castore strips are a joke for £68.

I went for the 3XL after suffering from Lockdown fat bastard syndrome. It’s very tight. Think I’ll need to swap it for a 6XL!!!
Last year's 2XL was tight on me, so went for 3XL this year. Hoping sizing is similar to my home shirt

Back